Problems when in lobby

Slovenia
Slovenia
Hi,
Does anybody have problem with grip when in lobby? I discovered there was a thing called grip bug sometime ago.
Also after last update game has several problems, mostly when online (ghosting, problems with sound, like i said no grip at moments).
Help Please

I thought it was just my bad driving....wait it probably is. Can you be clearer about the issues, I can usually think why my grip has gone, dirty tyres, cold tyres, worn tyres and bad lines are the prime candidates though.

Online has less grip than offline, it always has, that’s why people don’t test offline for FIA races, it’s not the same. Online is different too if the lobby owner doesn’t have “off course traction” set to “real”, if it’s on “low” there will be too much grip, similar to offline.

Last edited:
Online has less grip than offline, it always has, that’s why people don’t test offline for FIA races, it’s not the same.
Very true...👍

The FIA race/lobby seems to have even less grip than an online test lobby. I wish PD would give us a 'FIA race conditions' option for online lobbies testing the current race. :grumpy:

There’s also the issue of dirty tires, if you put all four tires in the dirt your tires will be dirty for the next three or four corners, maybe even up to half a lap. Which I don’t believe happens off line, or when off course grip is set to low.

Last edited:
Back