Problems with a brand new T300 RS GT?

• Thread starter zavisic_
  • 3 comments
Slovenia
Slovenia
Today I got a brand new t300 GT edition.
Imediately after few laps I found out that sometimes the paddle shifters dont work or the share button presses itself...
Hope this will not continue, because I restarted my ps4 slim and the bug was still there.
Please help anyone... Also, should updating the wheel help??
Thanks!!

So first connect it to a PC and update the firmware. After you have done that test the wheel in mulitple games to rule out a game problem.

After that, if the problem persists, it looks like you will need to return the T300 to have it swapped or get a refund.

So first connect it to a PC and update the firmware. After you have done that test the wheel in mulitple games to rule out a game problem.

After that, if the problem persists, it looks like you will need to return the T300 to have it swapped or get a refund.
Also there is a button delay option on the PS4 menu (turn it up). Cheking if all rim screws are tightened can help too.

I updated the firmware.
It works now 2 days without problems. Strange thing is that there was already a latest version installed on the wheel, so I really dont understand. I hope the problem doesnt come back.

Latest Posts

Back