Problems with cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Powellx235
  • 6 comments
  • 589 views
Messages
3,799
Ireland
Ireland
Messages
powellx234
Im just curious and was wondering does anybody find anything wrong with cars on gt5, premium or standard. And none of that 'you should be able to put wheels etc on standard cars'. Things you find wrong with the car itsself.
One thing i find very noticable is the wheels on the nissan s15 are WAY too far inside the arches, which is why alot of people buy the race mod!
 
Im just curious and was wondering does anybody find anything wrong with cars on gt5, premium or standard. And none of that 'you should be able to put wheels etc on standard cars'. Things you find wrong with the car itsself.
One thing i find very noticable is the wheels on the nissan s15 are WAY too far inside the arches, which is why alot of people buy the race mod!

If you're asking about errors in the modelling, like wrong badges or lights or something, yes. There are plenty and they've been covered in numerous threads.
 
I couldnt find anything with the search toolbar. No not little things like that. Bigger things like wrong dimensions etc.
 
I couldnt find anything with the search toolbar. No not little things like that. Bigger things like wrong dimensions etc.

Most of the errors I've noticed have been incorrect badges, or the wrong wheels for that trim, incorrect brake lights, stuff like that.

I'm sure you could find cars with the incorrect weight, I think I've seen that brought up before but I'm not certain.

I can't say I've noticed any models being out of proportion or anything though. I'll have to look at the S15. Are you sure they aren't just at stock location? By that I mean that the S15 is almost always modified in real life, the stock wheel fitments are certainly going to look different. Just a thought.
 
freedomweasel
Most of the errors I've noticed have been incorrect badges, or the wrong wheels for that trim, incorrect brake lights, stuff like that.

I'm sure you could find cars with the incorrect weight, I think I've seen that brought up before but I'm not certain.

I can't say I've noticed any models being out of proportion or anything though. I'll have to look at the S15. Are you sure they aren't just at stock location? By that I mean that the S15 is almost always modified in real life, the stock wheel fitments are certainly going to look different. Just a thought.

Ive seen a few stock s15's and it just doesnt look right. If you try to use IRL measurements it could be 7/8 inches in. Just rough measurements, and even if it is right they could model the rims right, with offset (dont know proper term) where the middle is in more than the rim, or something like that. You get what im saying?

Edit: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQU3ocKK4y99LRmYvlDkw_CNvwnampkEyX_HVirjZLVW6EPTs_B
That looks stock
 
Last edited:
I have no horn on my first bought gallardo. Picked up a second which has a horn.
 
Did anybody notice the wheel placement with the s15?
 
Back