Problems with GPS-Visualization - Need some help!

Germany
Münster
mbroemmler
Hello everybody!

I've been using the GPS-visualization of the PS3 but with problems. Although my data recorded the Nissan NISMO Connect Plus USB interface fit on the driving line, but not completed by the time each other. While I was in Spa-Francorchamps driving real 2:39 with the GT-R NISMO, GT6 shows after importing only 3:04 minutes. I already have tryed all the settings. The trajectory was corrected respectively by 3.4 meters upwards and to the right. Error remains. Also, I have a standard GT-R NISMO when importing selected and increased to 740 hp vehicle, as I drive it himself. The adjustment of camber, toe, force distribution and chassis in the garage, brought before importing any difference.

What am I doing wrong?

Here is the link to the video recording of my Race navigator: GT-R NISMO - Spa - 2min 39sec

Here is the link to the data of the Nissan NISMO Connect Plus in my Dropbox: DRV_LOG

If you wish play the data, then puts on the USB stick directory DRV_LOG and copies the file "2ACE4823.BIN".

Who knows the problem? Who can help?

Best regards
Markus

Hello everybody!

I've been using the GPS-visualization of the PS3 but with problems. Although my data recorded the Nissan NISMO Connect Plus USB interface fit on the driving line, but not completed by the time each other. While I was in Spa-Francorchamps driving real 2:39 with the GT-R NISMO, GT6 shows after importing only 3:04 minutes. I already have tryed all the settings. The trajectory was corrected respectively by 3.4 meters upwards and to the right. Error remains. Also, I have a standard GT-R NISMO when importing selected and increased to 740 hp vehicle, as I drive it himself. The adjustment of camber, toe, force distribution and chassis in the garage, brought before importing any difference.

What am I doing wrong?

Here is the link to the video recording of my Race navigator: GT-R NISMO - Spa - 2min 39sec

Here is the link to the data of the Nissan NISMO Connect Plus in my Dropbox: DRV_LOG

If you wish play the data, then puts on the USB stick directory DRV_LOG and copies the file "2ACE4823.BIN".

Who knows the problem? Who can help?

Best regards
Markus

When you select a lap to watch, it shows the time of the replay and not the time of the lap. The replay starts a couple of corners before you pass the start/finish line, so that is why the replay file is longer than the lap time.

I checked one of the laps of the file you provided, and although the replay file was 3:04, the lap time was 2:42.543.

I am impressed. This was a simple solution and damn, why did not I even noticed this. Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards
Markus Broemmler

I am impressed. This was a simple solution and damn, why did not I even noticed this. Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards
Markus Broemmler

You're welcome! Thanks for giving me an opportunity to test the GPS Visualizer :)

Also, when adjusting the path, try X +2.5 and Y +4.0, because it seems to me that the path is off more in the Y-direction than the X-direction.

Edit: Never mind, the car clips through the wall with those settings.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back