I've just updated Gt5 to version 1.05, and I've saved the game to the HDD, using 8gb, and I have agreed to the new terms and conditions for the online play, I've had the game for about a month, however when I've started the game back up it starts to load up, I get a message about the terms and conditions for online play, which I've agreed to, and then this message appears:
insufficient free space on hard disk drive(hdd). at least 32 mb required. please exit the game and free up some space. 0x00000001 [201]
The ps3 I've got is the 160gb version and gt5 is the only game on the HDD and the system says I've got 120gb left, I've looked on a couple of sites and it appears other people have had this problem, they've said that after a couple of resets it's sorted the problem out, I've tried this to no avail, also some have said to delete all data n start again, I'd rather not, any help would be appreciated cheers!!
insufficient free space on hard disk drive(hdd). at least 32 mb required. please exit the game and free up some space. 0x00000001 [201]
The ps3 I've got is the 160gb version and gt5 is the only game on the HDD and the system says I've got 120gb left, I've looked on a couple of sites and it appears other people have had this problem, they've said that after a couple of resets it's sorted the problem out, I've tried this to no avail, also some have said to delete all data n start again, I'd rather not, any help would be appreciated cheers!!