Not today but.. I was first all 3 laps in Nürburgring Nordsscleife and finished that way only to find out that a invisible car was faster than me??? Me no happy!!!
I often have a problem of just hosting a room. Even if I set the room to min requirements, it kickes me unpredictably. Joining another room is another story. That seems to work out stable enough. What I´ve heard many times is to get you PS3 hook up online with a wired connection instead of using wireless..
yeah servers are a bit crap really, not suppose to get disconnected a few times in one setting...
i didnt get kicked, i just quit as i joined a room and only 1 car and that drivers name appeared on screen, i clocked onto that after someone kept saying 'nudge me' as they were stuck and something about crashing as this was on the top gear track and people drag racing and i was like 'wtf everyone is a ghost or invisible lol'...