Problems with the league races or competition races

• Thread starter supra993
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
While been playing gt7 I have noted a few issues with game that are not being addressed

The penalty system only works when it wants to

And also what is the point in have a heavy damage setting in the game if it’s never implemented in the daily races or the competition races it’s very annoying being smashed of every race by disgruntled players just because they been overtaken if this is not used then you may aswell leave the ghost setting on strong or on permanently
I have tested this setting myself and it work very well in my own lobby race when someone thought he could wall ride and get away with it
when I fact it impaired his car to drive straight and at full operation
I would also like to see a red and black flag or even a 2 strike rule in the game where if if someone is constantly crashing into players then they should automatically be kicked from the game

I hope pd see this as it would be a valuable addition to the online races and make better players/drivers

I’m not looking for any rubbish comments but hope this makes a better gaming experience for everyone

I’d love to see a more robust online league community in GT7, but by design it only allows for esports spaces made by Sony/PD.

The mere fact lobbies are hosting locally and not on servers like sport mode races means it will forever be unavailable to support league or esports style racing made by the community. It can only support “fun” leagues where the competition to win isn’t the main point. And that’s not even starting to get into the penalty system.

Without this Assetto Corsa & ACC seem to be where community driven leagues have flourished but both games so old now they not very active either outside of LFM.

I’d love to try league racing myself, but not willing to invest the time when the weakest link that will cause known issues is GT7 itself. Imagine putting in all the work for 6 months in a created championship and the final is marred with disconnection and ddos attack’s making it unplayable for the participants, and unwatchable for everyone else. And the reputation your league will obtain for all your hard work will be undone by a game not designed for community based leagues or player made online racing at all.

Have a look at the link in my signature...we've made it work.
That’s great I would sign up but the only problem I have is im not available on some Fridays due to work commitments so wouldn’t want to say ye and turn up to the event but it’s a very good thing to do

The mere fact lobbies are hosting locally and not on servers like sport mode races means it will forever be unavailable to support league or esports style racing made by the community. It can only support “fun” leagues where the competition to win isn’t the main point. And that’s not even starting to get into the penalty system.
That's bs, if I wanted to I could join reasonably well organized leagues almost 24/7 with players from all around the globe.

Back