P picko18 Messages 1 Messages dfonte-PT Jun 2, 2011 #1 Hello! I'm with a problem in the GT5, i can't buy cars or trade tickets for cars, when i do that the game crashes and i need to press the playstation button to quit game.... if someone can help me i appreciate very much. Thanks! Daniel Fonte
Hello! I'm with a problem in the GT5, i can't buy cars or trade tickets for cars, when i do that the game crashes and i need to press the playstation button to quit game.... if someone can help me i appreciate very much. Thanks! Daniel Fonte
SoCal Senator Messages 538 Pensacola, FL/USA Messages SoCal_Senator Jun 2, 2011 #2 That is very weird. 1. Is your PS3 about to die (trouble starting it, shutdowns, etc.)? 2. What is the condition of your GT5 disc? Maybe it's scratched in that area to effect your problem (did you do the HDD install?)?
That is very weird. 1. Is your PS3 about to die (trouble starting it, shutdowns, etc.)? 2. What is the condition of your GT5 disc? Maybe it's scratched in that area to effect your problem (did you do the HDD install?)?
CMvan46 Messages 2,547 Vancouver, BC Jun 2, 2011 #3 Because it's only happening during specific events I would definately look for the scratch too. Never heard of that before.
Because it's only happening during specific events I would definately look for the scratch too. Never heard of that before.