Problems?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Skarmory
  • 4 comments
  • 396 views
Messages
39
United States
Tennessee
Messages
Skarm227
If this is the wrong place to post this I apologize

But is anyone having issues with the game since the update? If i go online into any room with more than 10 people, the game freezes

It randomly stops working during a race, this has happened about 6 times already mostly offline, and this afternoon it refused to start at all

The thing is I just got the game, I even tested out different games and they all worked fine because I thought it might be my system, and my friend is also having a similar problem
 
most of these are regular gt6 problems
 
Check the back of the disc make sure it isnt ringed to deep mine did that after the last update had the game since it came out
 
Ocassional lobby d i s c o nection or freeze few times a month , but nothing that I haven't experienced in any other game.Offline I haven't had single freeze since last update.
Checkdisc or Gt install. Maybe clear cache. Is PS3 extra hot when it freeze. Try deleting music playlists in galery>music>playlists ,so music won't stream while game is loading tracks that are also streaming. Maybe any of these helps, if not, try reinstalling whole damn thing.
 
Like i said i never had problems until the last update came along thats when everything went to hell
 
Back