ProBritDrifters - Be part of a new drifting revolution!

ProBritDrifters
Hello, I am Leader and Founder of the ProBritDrifters Clan. And I am going to give YOU the oppurtinity to join it! In this clan, we have a range variety of activities from small drifting laps to huge drifting COMPETITIONS where you can win some amazing cars! Here are the requirements upon joining:

- MUST be British (Union Jack flag)
- MUST be eligible for a drifting trial
- MUST be friendly and never annoy other members
- MUST sign up to the OFFICIAL ProBritDrifters website. (Upon success of the trial)
- MUST NOT go against the Owner's rules

If you fit these requirements, then why not pop down to our lobby and check out what we do? Do this by sending me a friend request on my account: ProBritDrifters

Come on, why not join? You will regret it if you dont! We already have 15+ members, and are searching for more! Have fun drifting, see you soon! :D

Good Luck from Team Drop5! 👍

Edit: BTW, FIRST POST! :lol: Just Kidding.

Good Luck from Team Falken 👍

And now that I think about it, your Team Description sounds like an advertisement to me! Hope to battle you guys soon!

EDIT: In addition, I wouldn't recommend going too overboard on the members. I learned the hard way what happened. Soon the team could fall apart, and I surely don't want any other team to crumble down. Just my advice anyways. Hope you guys prosper!

I doubt you have drifted with many teams as you only have 15 posts and joined only a few days ago.

I started drifting on GT4, and drifted with teams on Forza 2, I only got GT5 2 weeks ago so to answer your question no I haven't drifted with many teams on GT but I have on Forza. I'm not really that keen on the ps3 at all ( I was given mine) and only play MGO and GT5, so that's why I only joined this (Ps3 related) forum a few days ago and also why I have few posts.

I was just saying PBD was the best drift team ever because i felt like it lol

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

OneHandSteer
I started drifting on GT4, and drifted with teams on Forza 2, I only got GT5 2 weeks ago so to answer your question no I haven't drifted with many teams on GT but I have on Forza. I'm not really that keen on the ps3 at all ( I was given mine) and only play MGO and GT5, so that's why I only joined this (Ps3 related) forum a few days ago and also why I have few posts.

I was just saying PBD was the best drift team ever because i felt like it lol

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Well dont post what you dont know.

Back