Prodigy Team Drift Comp November 10 2011

• Thread starter prodigy34
  • 20 comments

prodigy34

(Banned)
United States
Arkansas
Prodigy-FORD
I welcome any team wishing to be apart of Prodigy Team Drift comp.
November 10 2011 this will be a pre register event.
No day of entry's will be allowed. We are looking for first 10
teams to sign up after that it will be caped off.
A track will be choosen when entry's have been filled.
The (BHP) will be set at 550 on CH tires FR,RR,MR
We are looking for 2 judges as well based off (Line&Angle) Line is the ideal path a vehicle must take on course and is marked by Inner Clipping Points, Outer Clipping Points, and Transition Zones. Inner Clipping Point are reference points on the course where the vehicle’s front bumper should come as close as possible to the reference point. Outer Clipping Points are also reference points and scored by determining how close the corner of the vehicle’s rear bumper comes to the point. Transition Zones are areas on track where the direction of the line changes and vehicles must change the direction of their drift.

Angle measures the amount of counter-steer and relative rear slip angle a driver uses through the course

We will NOT be judging speed and a pass will NOT count as a win

It will be a basic 4v4. Thank you and if you have any questions
message me on here or my PSN
Prodigy-FORD

Judge
-----
Psn-

Teams signed up
..............................................................................................................................................
Prodigy
Prodigy-Bishop
Prodigy-Lilal27
Prodigy-Yurei
Prodigy-SRNinja

Last edited:
Need more information? How many people from each team? Is that 10 people all together or ten teams? If it ten teams how you getting down to 4v4 numbers?

spank_ur_mom
Need more information? How many people from each team? Is that 10 people all together or ten teams? If it ten teams how you getting down to 4v4 numbers?

Very good question spank!
What time are you thinking of?
FR only or FR, MR & RR?

Clutch34
Are we just hosting it or participating, too?

I think we are going to participate. Also I think Ford just want to see what team wants to challenge us so then we can go down that order. Because instead of asking through GT5 asking on threads would be better and faster.

IllestVandal
I think we are going to participate. Also I think Ford just want to see what team wants to challenge us so then we can go down that order. Because instead of asking through GT5 asking on threads would be better and faster.

Oh no thanks

10 teams 4 people from each team its all there
it will also be FR MR & RR
Its pre reg clutch if we get in good if not should have been faster
I'm thinking starting around 6:00pm EST but may change due to teams times
track will be chosen when list has been filled

Last edited:
So still how you getting them down to fit in one room

Spank your making this harder than what it is dude. 2 teams at a time did you not compete in the star drift comp a few weeks back well its a lil like there's but better where going through gtp so drop 5's support would be much appreciated being a well heard of team and any other team wishing to see the other teams in the community so let's make this happen :)

prodigy34
Spank your making this harder than what it is dude. 2 teams at a time did you not compete in the star drift comp a few weeks back well its a lil like there's but better where going through gtp so drop 5's support would be much appreciated being a well heard of team and any other team wishing to see the other teams in the community so let's make this happen :)

Okay so this is spanning over a few weeks?

Its basically a comp with team battles in it like for example team 1 vs team 2 and whoever wins they face the winner of whatever other 4 teams won their battles its like a tournament but might sign up but my nets been messing up.

Its basically a comp with team battles in it like for example team 1 vs team 2 and whoever wins they face the winner of whatever other 4 teams won their battles its like a tournament but might sign up but my nets been messing up.

👍

if i dont have at least 6 teams by monday night at 11:30est i'm calling the event a fail and will try a later date

well going through gtp thought it would be a good idea but as i was told it wasnt wonder why
IF A MOD WOULD CLOSE THIS THREAD MUCH THANKS

Back