Prodrift academey

United Kingdom
berkhamsted
PRODRIFT-EGP
PRODRIFT ACADEMEY is a crew and a drifting school. if you wish to find out more please visit are website prodriftcrew.weebly.co however this website is still under construction it is and will remain up to date for any other questions plz feel free to message me

If you can read what I'm typing, that means you are able to read "This".If you some how can't read that, GTPlanet is going to be a tough place for you.

I wouldn't mind but Prodrift and Prodrift Academy is Irish and Irish only. Another thing, if you want to name it Prodrift academy that means that your gonna be teaching people how to drift. And Your not James Deane or Mike Fitz, are you? Prodrift or Prodrift Academy aren't teams either, prodrift is an Irish drift series, and Prodrift academy is a drift school ran by 3 prodrift drivers.

Also, do you have permission to use their name? That's copyright infringement, so I recommend changing it. And quit being lazy and beef up your OP or you'll fail miserably!

Powellx235
I wouldn't mind but Prodrift and Prodrift Academy is Irish and Irish only. Another thing, if you want to name it Prodrift academy that means that your gonna be teaching people how to drift. And Your not James Deane or Mike Fitz, are you? Prodrift or Prodrift Academy aren't teams either, prodrift is an Irish drift series, and Prodrift academy is a drift school ran by 3 prodrift drivers.

Also, do you have permission to use their name? That's copyright infringement, so I recommend changing it. And quit being lazy and beef up your OP or you'll fail miserably!

+1 👍

He can name it whatever he wants right? Its a game so even if he call it justin bieber it shouldnt be bothering

Its not mine its my mates who from and lives in irland and he goes to it its ethan stokoe if you are intrested i am just another teacher and leader atm so you will have to ask him and i have to agree with another comment it is just a game its not like im useing the name for any form of money making its just for fun and to allow people who may not be able to drift or need more expieriance we dont take the crew very serious but the school we do the crew is just for after the academey

Do you need teachers ? 100 bucks an hour nah kidding bout the bucks

we are looking for teachers to make it easier on the ones we currently have however we can not just allow you to become a teacher straight away we will need a fue things out of you first

Wow, triple post.

C-c-c-c-c-Kommbo Braekere!!! :sly:

Seriously though, learning to spell correctly would probably be a good start to help lengthen your stay here at GTPlanet. Also, I bet that OP took hours to put together. The effort really shows :ill:👎

Also, do you have permission to use their name? That's copyright infringement, so I recommend changing it.

Excuse me one sec, and pardon me for being rude here... But If I recall corrected, both team BURST & D-Max are on here, and none of the leaders asked for permission to use those names. That's copyright infringement, but I don't see you getting all up in their busy do I? No.

Stop being a GTP meanie, and let the guy run his team/school. If he wants a team called Prodrift, where's the harm? It's not like he's boasting saying stuff like: "Oh our team is the best, and number one on the leadboards" etc etc etc. Get my point?

Also, in which right do you have to question one's skill at the wheel? For he did not provoke nor he did say such things. Don't get mad at something that has no relevance to you. I know your Irish and all that, but c'mon? Really?

@OP: Welcome to GTP, ignore the hatred but please do look into your spelling. You agreed to the acceptable use policy (AUP) when signing up. Start using proper grammar and punctuation..

Last edited:
BkS
Excuse me one sec, and pardon me for being rude here... But If I recall corrected, both team BURST & D-Max are on here, and none of the leaders asked for permission to use those names.

Achem', we did in fact contact D-Max (http://www.dmax-cs.com/) through e-mail, and were given support for using their name for our drift team within GTP. Unfortunately the link between official D-Max and our team had to be removed from their side on official grounds due to their sponsorship deals being recapped, but there is no harm in the continued use of their brand name.

Its not mine its my mates who from and lives in irland and he goes to it its ethan stokoe if you are intrested i am just another teacher and leader atm so you will have to ask him and i have to agree with another comment it is just a game its not like im useing the name for any form of money making its just for fun and to allow people who may not be able to drift or need more expieriance we dont take the crew very serious but the school we do the crew is just for after the academey
People can't take you seriously because your OP is terrible, plus you're using bad grammar (which is against the rules might I add, a bit anal I know but still, the rules).

Take a look at other team threads, which would you rather join? Those well set-out threads rich with information and pictures, or a couple lines like this?

I hope you can take criticism 👍 :)

BkS
Excuse me one sec, and pardon me for being rude here... But If I recall corrected, both team BURST & D-Max are on here, and none of the leaders asked for permission to use those names. That's copyright infringement, but I don't see you getting all up in their busy do I? No.

Stop being a GTP meanie, and let the guy run his team/school. If he wants a team called Prodrift, where's the harm? It's not like he's boasting saying stuff like: "Oh our team is the best, and number one on the leadboards" etc etc etc. Get my point?

Also, in which right do you have to question one's skill at the wheel? For he did not provoke nor he did say such things. Don't get mad at something that has no relevance to you. I know your Irish and all that, but c'mon? Really?

@OP: Welcome to GTP, ignore the hatred but please do look into your spelling. You agreed to the acceptable use policy (AUP) when signing up. Start using proper grammar and punctuation..

Wrong. D-max did, but we cant find an email for burst.

PRODRIFTCREPS3
Its not mine its my mates who from and lives in irland

I think its spelt Ireland. Anyway, I guess you can email prodrift academy about nameuse. As for your academy; why would people wish to join? People would join a drift academy if run by MonsterGAUZ or SPANK or most of the other legends on here but I only found about you yourself 10 miniutes ago. Im not saying you cant drift but people need to know who you are in terms of skill. No point in me making a drift school as for 1.) there are many others who are better at drifting than me and 2.) (IMO) if you want to drift you do a solo act. Most people learn to drift on their own. Some guideance from others helps but if you want to be good then you need to teach yourself (again IMO)

I think its spelt Ireland. Anyway, I guess you can email prodrift academy about nameuse. As for your academy; why would people wish to join? People would join a drift academy if run by MonsterGAUZ or SPANK or most of the other legends on here but I only found about you yourself 10 miniutes ago. Im not saying you cant drift but people need to know who you are in terms of skill. No point in me making a drift school as for 1.) there are many others who are better at drifting than me and 2.) (IMO) if you want to drift you do a solo act. Most people learn to drift on their own. Some guideance from others helps but if you want to be good then you need to teach yourself (again IMO)
True this, you gotta teach yourself, it's what gives you a unique style. You also have to drift with other people to improve upon your tandem skills as well later on so it's not all solo when learning.

True this, you gotta teach yourself, it's what gives you a unique style. You also have to drift with other people to improve upon your tandem skills as well later on so it's not all solo when learning.

When tandeming you have to learn with others I now realise (herp derp of course). Now I think, it would be interesting if someone made a tandem drifting school. Then again I learn from drifting with D1NZ in drift trains around Suzuka.

Back