Professional Events?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bampy
  • 4 comments
  • 524 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
4
I have completed all the beginner and professional events apart from the last one.

Everytime I try to enter it I get the message that I must complete all beginner and professional events first.

Anyone got any ideas on what I am doing wrong? :ouch:
 
My guess is you have a bronze on one of the events that looks like a gold.
 
or you might have to check for some of the championship events, you actually have to enter the championship, not singld race.
 
bampy
I have completed all the beginner and professional events apart from the last one.
i dont know if im misinterpreting you, but i think you answered your own question
 
This has come up dozens of times. Search for "GT world championship".

You must have gold in all individual and series races in all of Beginner and Professional events. If you have run the race as a series and won all races within the series, that will do, but if you skipped any or placed less than first, you will have to rerun those single races for a win.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back