Professional Settings

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cocomoto
  • 1 comments
  • 587 views
Messages
696
Brazil
Ibicaraí, Bahia - Brasil
Messages
IrwingBR
Hello everyone, i just take the GT5P and finished all the events in standard settings, now i'm trying with professional.
I use the Driving Force GT and it's pretty hard to race without any assist.
I want to know if anyone could finish the events S-8 and S-10 with the pyshics in professional.
I tried to drift too, but i only get some good drifts with the Amuse S2000.

Sorry for the bad english.
 
Yes, I did S-10 in professional physics with the GTLM. S-7 can be done and also S-3. Not sure about others, not tried recently.

Here's a thread on this. I uploaded a replay of S-10 for europe copy GT5P. I had a video on youtube but I got banned since.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=111700&page=2
 
Last edited:
Back