Professionals

• Thread starter Nelsy
  • 4 comments
Mr_Creature
Hey Everyone, just a few qusetions here, first of all does anyone play GT2 with professional tires installed? if so can we compare cars / lap times. also i could use a bit of advice for setting up the Honda Civic Ferio '93. I have just started a new game and will be having professional tires on all my cars.
I'll get the stats on my Civic soon for you guys to compare with. Thanks.

Hi I´m still finishing my garage but once it´s done and the cars are tuned with minimum requirements laps with pro tyres are definitly on my plans as well as some headaches but I´ll get back to you. As for that civic I´ve never used it; I prefer the 93 civic vti I belive him to be the best although many swear by the civic type r or mugens. What I never heard of was a 93 civic ferio "fan" :P
Welcome to the forums

well not to brag or boast but ive finally got my civic hatch to do 9 sec in the 1/4 mile ...ill have the ratios up for you guys soon as i figure it back out ..since my daughter hit the power button..

Hiya, Well i have finally got my Civic up to scratch, any tips on fine tuning her will be greatly appreciated.

Honda Civic Ferio VTi '93
FF
233bhp
920kg

Full Suspension
Sports Brakes
Brake Controller
Control Tyres
Triple Plate Clutch
Racing Flywheel
Weight Redustion Stage 3
Computer
Port Grinding
Engine Balancing
NA Tune Stage 2
Increasing the Displacement
Racing Muffler
Racing Modifications

Total Cost = 240,787

Spring Rate F = 8.0 R = 10.0
Ride Height F = 108mm R = 105mm
Damper Bound F = 5 R = 6
Damper Rebound F = 7 R = 6
Camber F = 0.0 R = 0.7
Toe F = -0.05 R = 0.00
Stabilizer F = 3 R = 4

Brake Controlloer F = 20 R = 18

Gear Ratio Auto level 7

Downforce F = 42 R = 52

Thats my first car finished, now i'll be working on the Spoon S2000.

Well I really like civics now, snice they make me drift much easier than a FR car. I have about all the civics, the Civic sedan being the best.

Heres my suggestion on how to make the civic into a good drift car:

Exaust: Sport
Turbo: No
Brake System: Sport
Brake Control System: No
Suspension: Sport or Semi (your choice, try em both i suggest sport though but if your one of thoes people that like sharp control the do semi)

Engine:
Computer Chip
Port and Polish
Engine Balance
N/A Tune Up (max)
Increased Displacement

Tires
Sports
Hard
(Sports rear, hard front)

Transmission
Sport Transmission
Tripple plated clutch
Sport or Semi flywheel (semi, but ur choice)
Limited Slip Diffrential 1 Way

Others
There I didnt choose to do on most of my cars snice the weight kinda helps me drift but sometimes just do 1 or 2 stages of weight reudction

Thats it, I dont tinker with gear raitos or suspension, with this I can execute most of my drifts. I'm still expermenting with suspension though.

Back