Profile guru's need help on creating signatures

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tercel_driver
  • 14 comments
  • 1,047 views

Tercel_driver

(Banned)
Messages
1,773
I am pretty sure this doesnt go here, but I just need some info about making signatures. Is there a place here in which they show all the neat gadgets to add in your signature, you know like the marquees.:confused:
 
Marquees and smilies haven now gone.....from sigs
 
You can still use the Vb coding. No images though.

Like mine?
 
Remember Maz if they ain't got the Mazda font they can't see it....so it might not look as kool to you as it does for everybody else.
 
By see it I mean see it in the mazda font but otherwise it will be seen in a substitue font.

I wish my edit buton worked sometimes
 
Mazkid - make your sig smaller, text size wise. We all know your the creator of the Mazda club already.
 
Originally posted by ALPHA
Marquees and smilies haven now gone.....from sigs
I heartily endorse the demise of the marquee tag and smilie.

Do a search for "quotes" or "one-liners" in Google, you'll find you like one soon enough.

Maz, why don't you put a small link to the font source...so everyone will be SF Automatons?
 
alright, I will do that all, when I get home from school.
 
I see Maz's sig in Verdana.

And Eddy has a smiley in his sig. I did too.
 
Originally posted by ALPHA
Remember Maz if they ain't got the Mazda font they can't see it....so it might not look as kool to you as it does for everybody else.

:lol: 'so it might not look as cool to everyone else as it does for you.' :p
 
See the link in my signature for everything you ever wanted to know about signatures. :)
 
Jordan, I noticed some spelling error in one of your pages there, I think it was about the Avatars. You had i.e., id est. You should have e.g., for example
 
Originally posted by rjensen11
Jordan, I noticed some spelling error in one of your pages there, I think it was about the Avatars. You had i.e., id est. You should have e.g., for example
Ah, thank you. :)
 
Back