Profile Picture Background

Silver_Wolf

Why is it always the same mechanics?
Premium
Scotland
Dundee, Scotland
Is it no longer possible to change the background picture we have on our profiles?

I was able to change back my avatar as normal from the Xmas holiday month but decided I wanted to change the background pic as well?

If some guru could talk me through where it is on my profile page I'd appreciate it as I don't know if my usual blind as a bat me can't see the option or it has changed since I did the pic of Yoimiya!

Thanks for any help!

For what it's worth I just tried it and it worked ok for me. I just clicked on the Edit Profile Banner button at the top right of the page and picked an image file from there. Probably better to wait for an official reply though.

Is it no longer possible to change the background picture we have on our profiles?

I was able to change back my avatar as normal from the Xmas holiday month but decided I wanted to change the background pic as well?

If some guru could talk me through where it is on my profile page I'd appreciate it as I don't know if my usual blind as a bat me can't see the option or it has changed since I did the pic of Yoimiya!

Thanks for any help!
Profile banners are a Premium feature; you will need a Premium membership to change it.

Profile banners are a Premium feature; you will need a Premium membership to change it.
Ah thank you! That explains it! I forgot my preimum had finished and thank you for the gift account upgrade. I shall have to see about renewing my premium myself in due course.

Ah thank you! That explains it! I forgot my preimum had finished and thank you for the gift account upgrade. I shall have to see about renewing my premium myself in due course.
You’re welcome!

I gifted you a lifetime subscription, so there is no need to worry about renewal.

Yep, and once Premium it's here on your main profile page:

1704464987219.png

Odd that I've never changed mine... 🤔

You’re welcome!

I gifted you a lifetime subscription, so there is no need to worry about renewal.
Thank you! Will not forget that kindness..
Yep, and once Premium it's here on your main profile page:

View attachment 1316817

Odd that I've never changed mine... 🤔
Yes I got it changed after FerrariF1GT gifted me the subscription, now all I have to do is update my profile ID as I'm gonna change it to Silverwolf_Racing.

Back