Progress after one month ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jules_r
  • 43 comments
  • 2,516 views
The Locust
Yeah after the oil change, the R92 came out to 950 something horses, when the regular one was 800.

It's weird though, in the quck car reference guide they're all the same hp...

To answer the question correctly, no, they aren't.

The "showroom" R92 appears to have less power, but that isn't the way it appears in your garage. In your garage, the used one has less power.

Consult my database (update coming... ooooh.... tonight) in this forum.
 
XVII
:eek: .................
:eek: ...................................
...............................................
:eek:

wow...and with you keeping up that website with 700+ pictures...all i can say is.................
:eek:
Haha ... the first week I got it, I basically played about 15+ hours a day for about a week. My brother helped me out as well and I did use a lot of B-Spec for the manufacturer races. I'm gonna go re-do most of the races for more A-Spec points later on though :)

And yeah, managing the website has taken up a lot of time too. I don't think I've gotten a full night's rest since I got this game. This game has totally messed up my sleeping habits :lol:
 
I'm at around 30%. Finished Beginner Hall and Professional Hall. I have only had the game for about 4 days, so I have been logging some hours ;) My good friend B-Spec has been doing a lot of the dirty work. (i.e. Like the Wind, who really wants to do that? plus some of the more boring manufacturer races) I don't have a lot of time after this week so I have been trying to get as many cars as I can. I've got my Nardo (whoo!) and the Sauber C9 plus 58 other cars. My goal is to buy every JGTC car and that is going to take some work. This game is fantastic! I am currently in Japan and learning Japanese but am still not able to figure out the instructions. Anyone can tell me how I take a picture during a reply?
 
speedy_samurai
I'm at around 30%. Finished Beginner Hall and Professional Hall. I have only had the game for about 4 days, so I have been logging some hours ;) My good friend B-Spec has been doing a lot of the dirty work. (i.e. Like the Wind, who really wants to do that? plus some of the more boring manufacturer races) I don't have a lot of time after this week so I have been trying to get as many cars as I can. I've got my Nardo (whoo!) and the Sauber C9 plus 58 other cars. My goal is to buy every JGTC car and that is going to take some work. This game is fantastic! I am currently in Japan and learning Japanese but am still not able to figure out the instructions. Anyone can tell me how I take a picture during a reply?
That's insane! 30% after 4 days! You are really rushing trough the game, huh?
 
So if I were to buy a new R92, how many horses will it have in my garage? How many horses should my black test one have in my garage?
 
kensei
Fav cars: Ruf CTR (normal), Audi R8 (race), VW Original Beetle (classic)

I'm glad to see you have the old Beetle in your favorite cars !

I am heavily involved in the Aircooled VW Scene here in the UK.

The '49 Beetle that was used to model the car that appears in GT4 was restored by someone I know very well, I supplied loads of parts for it !!!!

I work here www.karmannkonnection.com
 
The Locust
So if I were to buy a new R92, how many horses will it have in my garage? How many horses should my black test one have in my garage?

This is answered ON the Excel sheet in the thread I directed you at.

The figures for ALL purchaseable cars - New, Legend or Used - are 100% accurate. Anything with a value in italics - indicating a non-purchaseable car which has been won - also has 100% accurate stats.

I will make an update later tonight, to add a few more used cars and prize cars to the list.
.
 
barndoor VW
I'm glad to see you have the old Beetle in your favorite cars !

I am heavily involved in the Aircooled VW Scene here in the UK.

The '49 Beetle that was used to model the car that appears in GT4 was restored by someone I know very well, I supplied loads of parts for it !!!!

I work here www.karmannkonnection.com

How can you NOT love the original beetle. I will admit to tuning it and adding as much power to it as I can. It's original 25ps is for the most part useless in GT4. But when brought up to 85ps it is a magic joy to drive. It's RR layout makes it a very tail happy car.

Hey its "kinda" a Porsche, as close as you get in GT4. I love the Karmann Ghai too, same deal as the beetle...full mods up to about 107ps...that is as close as I get to a Porsche speedster in GT4.

You guys have some nice cars for sale. I'd LOVE that aqua Porsche speedster, though I'd have to have it repainted to silver.

Someday I want to own a Porsche 550a spyder. be it original or a kit car. It is one car that I find so utterly beautiful, more so than a 911 in some ways.
 
Ok, so I have to ask you guys...how difficult is GT4 by comparison to it's predicessors?
I haven't played since GT1 and at the time I found it quite difficult, however I wasn't as skilled with gaming as I am now. That doesn't matter...what I wanted to ask was what I have.
Generally, how would you rate it's difficulty?
 
StemCell
Ok, so I have to ask you guys...how difficult is GT4 by comparison to it's predicessors?
I haven't played since GT1 and at the time I found it quite difficult, however I wasn't as skilled with gaming as I am now. That doesn't matter...what I wanted to ask was what I have.
Generally, how would you rate it's difficulty?

GT4 isn't much different than GT3 in that regard.
 
I'm at 34% in a week, and its so good, but are some faults in it too.
I spend alot of time just testing the cars.
 
If you drive the Dodge Ram in any race, you'll always get 200apoints.
 
Back