Project A Spec Drift Battle 3 Pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joey D
  • 7 comments
  • 822 views

Joey D

Premium
Messages
48,062
United States
Lakes of the North, MI
Messages
GTP_Joey
Messages
GTP Joey
Well I went with a buddy of mine to a drift event where he entered his 240SX. At first I was skeptical since I've never really been into drifting, but after attending I found the drifting to be pretty damn cool. There was also a car show, burnout contest, stunt bikes, bikini contest, and drag racing. I will share some pictures with all of you.

Here is my buddy throwing it sideways


A-spec Miata, this guy had one helluva time since he was an autoxer



This guy won the battle later on in the night.


Sideways pic


V8 S-10...this guy was a complete hick who could out drift just about anything out there.


Yes it is a Volvo wagon, no it didn't drift well, yes I gave him respect


Night battle, this was a 240SX that some professional guy drove, he was damn good.



I thought this was cool because I got the backfire :D. I pwed GT4 photos :lol:.
 
I think I speak for all red-blooded males when I say please post pics of the bikini contest :p
 
Cool pictures! 👍
Your buddy, was his car modded or anything?
 
Here is the car show....

3000GT with two 15's bumpin in the deck


Cool loking Civic, it was supercharged too


Buddy's 240



240 fastback, I liked the lazy eyes


That pro drift 240



A buddy of mines Blazer Xtreme



Old School Bel Air lowrider, I loved it



TRD Celica with little wings on the hood...it was odd


Turboed Neon on air, it was quick as hell


Turboed Grand Am, yes it was fast


Really low S-10, he won best mini at the show


400hp Evo


3 350Z all done up nicely


A buddy of mines Altima...yes I said Nissan Altima
 
I didn't take pictures of the bikini contest since I was out of space, I got movies instead. Plus I can women in bikinis whenever I want.

The 240 doesn't have much done, he just got it. But he has better tires, strut bar, CAI, some computer something or other, and something in the rear end. I mean he just got it at the beginning of the week with stuff already on it. He couldn't wait to get it sideways.
 
Wholy ****! :eek: That S-10 is really low.
I love the 400BHP EVO 👍
The TRD celice looks good except those wings on the hood, I find it odd too.

Nice pictures again 👍


The 240 doesn't have much done, he just got it. But he has better tires, strut bar, CAI, some computer something or other, and something in the rear end. I mean he just got it at the beginning of the week with stuff already on it. He couldn't wait to get it sideways.

I see ;)


I didn't take pictures of the bikini contest since I was out of space, I got movies instead. Plus I can women in bikinis whenever I want.

Can you host the movies? :O
 
I'm not even sure how to host movies since I suck at the internet.

The S-10 also has a stock floor body drop which translate to custom built frame.
 
Nice '58!

Sweet pics! THe lazy eyes are great.:lol:
 
Back