Project cars 3 custom game options

• Thread starter Luke21
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Not sure if anyone else agrees but my biggest disappointment in this game is the no class option for touring cars eg there’s identical or same class or similar pir which I don’t like. I want the original PC1 and PC2 Touring car class or TCR class only or maybe mixed Touring Car/TCR to make it like Touring Car Trophy or make it so that only certain cars can race with similar power as it puts me off racing when your up against 70s cars and it annoys me when a Lamborghini just zooms past me on a touring car race. If there’s any creators on here that worked on the game please could you try putting this in the update. Other than that this game is a 8/10 as unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be any damage models on it yet neither unless I’ve missed something but at least tracks like knockhill can now be raced with 32 cars now which was my biggest disappointment by far in PC2. Cheers guys and let’s hope there’s an update for this.

I agree the custom mode should be more customisable. The ability to pick and save your favourite car selections to race against would be a great addition.

there doesn’t seem to be any damage models on it yet
Oh there is. An high speed "incident" with a barrier just yesterday resulted in a very batted Skyline, without its bonnet and having a completely cracked window screen. The car did keep going though.

A 3rd intermediate weather option would be nice to. Dry to wet to dry etc. Actually I don't know why there isn't a random weather option, like in PC2. With the new all weather tyre model you'd have thought that unpredictable weather would have been an ideal feature.

Last edited:
I agree the custom mode should be more customisable. The ability to pick and save your favourite car selections to race against would be a great addition.

Oh there is. An high speed "incident" with a barrier just yesterday resulted in a very batted Skyline, without its bonnet and having a completely cracked window screen. The car did keep going though.

A 3rd intermediate weather option would be nice to. Dry to wet to dry etc. Actually I don't know why there isn't a random weather option, like in PC2. With the new all weather tyre model you'd have thought that unpredictable weather would have been an ideal feature.
I really hope they update it or change something as PC3 fixed the PC2 problem of only 12 cars allowed at Knockhill and now they’ve made it better but there’s basic things that have been missed out such as customised single player which was what I loved the most on PC1. They really need to sort this in my view. How hard can it really be?

Actually. This is one thing that puts me off the most from buying this game. I could live without pit-stops and tyre wear but having this "Wacky Races" grids is just plain stupid.

It's not that wacky, if you select same class. Yes, you will sometimes find an odd vehicle. Same PIR races result in stranger things.

Latest Posts

Back