Project Cars and Wheels.

• Thread starter Cole Brown
  • 9 comments
United States
Cincinnati, Ohio
Brown352
As of right now, I don't have Pcars, or a new wheel suitable for the PS4, so my question is. Coming from the Logitech G27, what would be the best wheel to buy? I've been looking into a Thrustmaster T300, but am unsure. Lastly, is project cars a truly, unrivaled SIM experience on console? If anyone could be off assistance, that would be great. Thanks!

But is it really a "SIM" I recall people saying it felt like NFS Shift, just a few months ago actually. Are you on PC or PS4?

It doesn't feel at all like Shift or Shift 2. It feels more like GTR2 which is a very good thing if you like sim racing.

As of right now, I don't have Pcars, or a new wheel suitable for the PS4, so my question is. Coming from the Logitech G27, what would be the best wheel to buy? I've been looking into a Thrustmaster T300, but am unsure. Lastly, is project cars a truly, unrivaled SIM experience on console? If anyone could be off assistance, that would be great. Thanks!
Yes and yes. People that have upgraded from the G27 to the T300 generally say it's a big step above the G27. Project Cars is a sim. It has a depth and complexity that is unrivaled on consoles and when you throw in graphics for comparison, it's close to or at the top of the heap on pc too, although everyone has their "favourite" sim and the pc community is pretty divided that way, much like Forza vs. GT, except there are a half dozen or more good sims out there.

I have had P cars from launch in U.K. And played it non stop. Love it. Apart from the amount of cars compared to GT6 which I played with the G27.
I have now got the 300 and yet to try it, but I am told the pedals for the 300 are Kack so will be hooking up my G27 ones with the shifter too I hope. Also from G27.

I prefer P cars to GT6, but kinda have too. My PS3died and so did my G27 wheel. lol
Just buy it....................you know you want to.:D Maybe see you online

I have had P cars from launch in U.K. And played it non stop. Love it. Apart from the amount of cars compared to GT6 which I played with the G27.
I have now got the 300 and yet to try it, but I am told the pedals for the 300 are Kack so will be hooking up my G27 ones with the shifter too I hope. Also from G27.

I prefer P cars to GT6, but kinda have too. My PS3died and so did my G27 wheel. lol
Just buy it....................you know you want to.:D Maybe see you online
It's that and a wheel. Or some software and games to start my YouTube. Lol

Back