Project cars DLC

• Thread starter SK8RBOI
  • 6,095 comments
Eh, wait a few months for a Steam Sale and pick it up for $1.50. Personally it's worth it for me simply because I want that Alpine...and I'll drive the other cars, just really disappointed in the class structure.

My buddies and I are pretty good though, about finding classes which oddly run together even though they shouldn't. (ie. cars of completely different classes/types which hammer out similar lap times). We put together a lot of odd-ball races and it's always a good time.

Will be the first DLC I wont buy , enough cars need more tracks .

Isn't it odd? I feel the same way...and then immediately feel like a spoiled brat. PCars has about the biggest track roster I've ever seen. Unfortunately about half of the tracks I can't stand, so it seems like there aren't enough tracks.

We have heaps and I still want more. :D

Isn't it odd? I feel the same way...and then immediately feel like a spoiled brat. PCars has about the biggest track roster I've ever seen. Unfortunately about half of the tracks I can't stand, so it seems like there aren't enough tracks.

We have heaps and I still want more. :D
What sort of tracks don't you like????!!?
Can't think of many bad tracks, besides Ruapuna. :lol:

Let's be gratefull for what we have/ what we get. SMS could've been like PD and pulled a Gran Turismo.. (Tracks every year or two), a real car here and there, and a crapload of fictional cars! This is wonderful how we get DLCs monthly! May not be the cars I want sometimes, but I'm happy! Lol

SMS could've been like PD and pulled a Gran Turismo.. (Tracks every year or two), a real car here and there, and a crapload of fictional cars!
True.
SMS could had pulled a Gran Turismo and counted different liveries as different cars, which would result in the game having 1000+ cars.
SMS could had pulled a Forza and counted wet/night versions of the same track as different tracks, which would result in the game having 300+ track layouts.

Fortunately they didn't do that crap.

On youtube there are already videos for all the cars, cockpit view in the alpine it's really strange.

That's because it is...

gw1999012.jpg

:D

What sort of tracks don't you like????!!?
Can't think of many bad tracks, besides Ruapuna. :lol:

I've only been very partial to tracks w/ grass/trees/elevation changes...so that eliminates almost all of the Formula 1 tracks for me, and I hate tracks which are made intentionally for formula 1 cars (flat/boring/wide turns etc.). I've stated before I'd gladly trade all of the F1 tracks for more natural road circuits.

If you want my idea of hell, look at stuff like Circuit of the Americas and Paul Ricard circuits...anti-septic, zero character and made for high downforce/modern super race cars.

If you want my idea of wonderful, look at Watkins Glen, Virginia International Raceway, Brands Hatch, Road Atlanta, etc. Oulton Park gets up there too, that kind of stuff. I love Roues les Essarts, etc. Tracks like Mid Ohio, Mosport, etc.

Of the load of tracks, I probably spend 90% of my time on 20% of the tracks. This is mainly because I love lower tier sportscar style racing. GT4, Classic Touring, etc. I want cars that feel alive, have some body roll, some slide, and as such are a challenge on twisty tracks with elevation change and old crappy tarmac.

FS7
"I found KTM Xbow in the GUI folder."

I found the screenshot used for the quick car selection too:

upLi8My.jpg

Since SMS don't allow leaked content in their forums, I'll probably post my extra findings here next time.

This 2002 has no turbo and is a couple of years older.
In fact, I 'm really glad this one is coming (with the round tail lights). This was actually my second car IRL...👍

The BMW 2002 SW appear to look quite like the Group 2 racing ones instead of a normal road car.

AM8jkJT.jpg

There is a shot of Mad Mike's Radbul in game as well:
zl2X0At.jpg

Somehow the files says it is in Road A at the moment :boggled:

upLi8My.jpg

Since SMS don't allow leaked content in their forums, I'll probably post my extra findings here next time.

The BMW 2002 SW appear to look quite like the Group 2 racing ones instead of a normal road car.

AM8jkJT.jpg

zl2X0At.jpg

anything of the Ford Falcon V8SC?

upLi8My.jpg

AM8jkJT.jpg

zl2X0At.jpg

Will be interesting seeing how all this stuff is distributed.!

Latest Posts

Back