Project CARS League

• Thread starter HTKenan
  • 12 comments
We are gearing this website to host competitive endurance races for the serious competitors. We’re looking for likeminded gamers that are looking for endurance racing. If this is something that you think you might be interested in please join our community and spread the word.

http://www.pcarsleague.com/
Very impressive, much more so than many popular sim racing sites. Well done:tup:👍. It's not clear which platform you're focusing on though. Or is it all platforms?

Very impressive, much more so than many popular sim racing sites. Well done:tup:👍. It's not clear which platform you're focusing on though. Or is it all platforms?

At this point I can support any platform. Biggest task right now is to spread the word because without people there will be no league.

We are gearing this website to host competitive endurance races for the serious competitors. We’re looking for likeminded gamers that are looking for endurance racing. If this is something that you think you might be interested in please join our community and spread the word.

http://www.pcarsleague.com/

Nice work, added to my home screen and will join when I get home from work

Joined.

Not sure if I am in a position to join a league at the moment, but I will keep an eye on things.

The website looks great!

Best advice I have for those interested is to join the website and become part of the community on the forums section. Before we approve anybody even being eligible for league participation we need to see how dedicated you are to it.

It would such if people just joined a F1 Series for example and then day one of competition half of people don't show up.

Along with all of this there will be a grace period of week or two for everyone to get used to the game itself.

Just joined up. I've been in leagues before over the years but lost interest in the last few years or so. This game is picking my interest back up in running in a league so I look forward to seeing how it all works out.

Just joined up. I've been in leagues before over the years but lost interest in the last few years or so. This game is picking my interest back up in running in a league so I look forward to seeing how it all works out.

Awesome, I'm looking for the communities involvement to decide on which particular tracks and rules. I do have a thread in our forums discussing a point system so any contributions there helps a lot.

I did try to make the site more user-friendly for leagues hopefully it all works. :) Oh and welcome!

Just signed up great work with the site looks awesome, will take a look around the site later when I have a bit more time.

Back