• 8 comments

Daisey327

Clean Racing Since 19.3.2015
Premium
Australia
Sydney
Daisey327
Ladies/Gents,

With PCars on PS4 coming soon it may be worth reaching out here on the forums to see who is interested in casual yet clean racing in Australia/NZ. I typically looks for people who are more than happy to have a great battle even in the lower positions!

Feel free to add your PSN names below if you are looking for good sportsmanship racing in ANZ.

Daisey327

Ladies/Gents,

With PCars on PS4 coming soon it may be worth reaching out here on the forums to see who is interested in casual yet clean racing in Australia/NZ. I typically looks for people who are more than happy to have a great battle even in the lower positions!

Feel free to add your PSN names below if you are looking for good sportsmanship racing in ANZ.

Daisey327
What no Canadians Daisey?
What's up brother.

What no Canadians Daisey?
What's up brother.
Here we go..... bloody Canadians............... and of all of them to contact me it has to be bloody jimmy :)

Mate when we get PCars fired up we will have to test out the internet/lag and see if we can extend this invite to the Commonwealth. Gotta buy a new rig (or just a new wheel for ps4 yet). 👍

Ladies/Gents,

Daisey327

Hey, add me on PSN. YN89_

Will do when I setup my PS4 and new wheel :D Perhaps I should go get my rig setup so its ready for race day!
Buying new wheel also,damn expensive.
I guess some overtime is coming up.
Daisey I bought that car in my profile pic late last August, it my brothers car.
65 Impala imacculate condition.
I've also got a 71 Chevelle that's getting frame off restoration this year.
Come May won't be on much,Wrench's ready to go.

Buying new wheel also,damn expensive.
I guess some overtime is coming up.
Daisey I bought that car in my profile pic late last August, it my brothers car.
65 Impala imacculate condition.
I've also got a 71 Chevelle that's getting frame off restoration this year.
Come May won't be on much,Wrench's ready to go.
Mate that car looks amazing. Im jealous! Perhaps you'll have to turn your man-garage into a regular garage.

Yeah new wheel for me since logitec and PS4 are not pals. Why cant everyone just get along! :D

Ladies/Gents,

Daisey327
My ID PSN is: PK-3RUN

Back