Project Cars Steering Rotation.

• Thread starter mmoccio
  • 5 comments
United States
United States
DDG212
DDG9139
I have pCars on XBone and i use the controller. I've seen many videos of people using the formula cars and when they take slow corners the steering animation shows the driver turning the wheel 180 degrees at full lock. When using the controller the driver only turns the wheel 90 degrees. Is there a setting to change this?

There is a ratio setting on the steering for each car. I don't know if that would do what you are asking but it very well might.

Do you mean When you select steering rack ratio in the car setup?
Yep, I would think that the amount the driver moves his hands is tied to the ratio here as that determines how far the wheel must rotate from lock to lock. If I was using a pad I would probably set that to the slow end of the scale

Yep, I would think that the amount the driver moves his hands is tied to the ratio here as that determines how far the wheel must rotate from lock to lock. If I was using a pad I would probably set that to the slow end of the scale
Okay awesome. I'm going to try that later.
Thanks!

I tried it out and it helped my steering but didn't change anything visually. Do you think there are any other options available?

Latest Posts

Back