VBR

Meme Dissident in Exile...
Premium
England
Yorkshire
ScapeGoat4U
WhippingBoy
http://www.projectcarsgame.com/survey.html

This was posted on the GT Planet news page in this weeks spotlight. I thought it so important that it deserves it's own thread here. The survey itself is fairly comprehensive, & is a great indication of SMS's commitment to user input which I applaud them for.

However, some of the questions couldn't be answered as they presume you have experienced at least one of the options, & if you haven't you can't actually answer them which might skew the results somewhat. They need more "None Of The Above" options or "Not Applicable" ones.

Overall it's a good survey & should give SMS some invaluable feedback on how to shape this exciting & groundbreaking game for future iterations. Please make sure that you fill it in!

:cheers:

Last edited:
I saw that survey and completed it. I agree that some questions couldn't be answered properly & that all need a none of the above option, however there is an option to comment after you vote on your option so at least you can provide a qualifier that explains your choice. Overall I'd agree it is another step in the right direction.

Do you have to answer all questions for it to count ? I left some unanswered because i agree their were some i could not answer

Was there a submit button or something like that ? I didnt see one

Last edited:
...there is an option to comment after you vote on your option so at least you can provide a qualifier that explains your choice.

I must've missed that! How do you do it?

After you vote it automatically scrolls to the next question, but if you look at your previous option where it says "Thank you, we have already counted your vote." just underneath that it says comments. Click on that and you can comment.

After you vote it automatically scrolls to the next question, but if you look at your previous option where it says "Thank you, we have already counted your vote." just underneath that it says comments. Click on that and you can comment.

Thanks mate, didn't notice that. May be I should fill it in again.

:cheers:

To be honest, I think the way it is set up and how its worded is rather useless. Frankly, I wish SMS would hire some desperately needed professional PR & marketing help.
Add a proof-reading team to that too.

Catched their survey on twitter.
Hopefully, none of the above and N/A would be included in a future survey.
It is a good start and tbh they r doing a great job overall (never seen any other game patched that often).

To be honest, I think the way it is set up and how its worded is rather useless. Frankly, I wish SMS would hire some desperately needed professional PR & marketing help.
I was thinking the same thing. Some of the questions definitely needed more options or catch-all choices. Bad survey questions recruits bad information and can lead to bad decisions as a result.

I was thinking the same thing. Some of the questions definitely needed more options or catch-all choices. Bad survey questions recruits bad information and can lead to bad decisions as a result.

I agree. However, at least we can write something in the comments section regarding that, & also give them our 2 cents on the game. It's better than nothing.

:)

Latest Posts

Back