Project cars three stuck in rear view

• Thread starter Iceman333
  • 3 comments
United States
United States
I just installed project cars three and the default view is in rear view. Meaning, I am in outside view looking at the cars behind me. I am unable to view the inside of my cockpit. How do I get back inside the cockpit as a default view. When I restart, it is always the same. I am unable to view my cockpit.

Without checking I think it was the R1 or R2 button (on console). I could be wrong through, so try them all because the camera view definitely can be changed*. If I get a chance I'll take a look later.

*It should show you which one is the default in the button assignment menu.

Thank you, I think you are referring to the F and B key as that is the indication on some videos that I viewed last night. However, while the keyboard is active, that works fine. I am using a logitech G25 and while it is active, the keyboard does not seem to be concurrently active. When I am driving with the wheel, my keyboard does not respond. That is, with the exception of the escape, control, or enter keys.

Last edited:
Ah, I think you might be on PC. I'm using a PS5 so things could be slightly different.

On console PC3 does recognise some keyboard commands, but not many. Unlike PC2 it certainly doesn't allow you to map anything to it. Although it does seem to be active all the time.

Could you perhaps go into the settings menu in PC3 and click on the change camera button and map it to one on your G25? Although I know the G25 doesn't have too many extra buttons, PC3 doesn't have very many mappable options.

Keyboard F as default on PC.

1-8.png

Back