Kriptical Messages 1,273 United States Aug 24, 2025 #31 Bummer with VR. Guess im not buying this one either. Dang.
AttackDickie Messages 677 England Nov 28, 2025 #32 05XR8 Just tell me it’s a hi-res PC2 with controller feel similar to ACC out of the box. I’m fine with that. Click to expand... It's a hi-res PC2 with the framerate of PC2 on the Xbox One S. 🤭 If you're happy to pay full price to hot lap, go for it. 👍
05XR8 Just tell me it’s a hi-res PC2 with controller feel similar to ACC out of the box. I’m fine with that. Click to expand... It's a hi-res PC2 with the framerate of PC2 on the Xbox One S. 🤭 If you're happy to pay full price to hot lap, go for it. 👍
05XR8 Messages 57,537 Australia Nov 29, 2025 #33 AttackDickie It's a hi-res PC2 with the framerate of PC2 on the Xbox One S. 🤭 If you're happy to pay full price to hot lap, go for it. 👍 Click to expand... I’m happy with it. Haven’t hot lapped. Doing Race weekends between GT4 and 964 Trophy. Once someone reads my repetitive posts about hoping for Super Touring mods(Accords and Primera please 🙏 ), even better.
AttackDickie It's a hi-res PC2 with the framerate of PC2 on the Xbox One S. 🤭 If you're happy to pay full price to hot lap, go for it. 👍 Click to expand... I’m happy with it. Haven’t hot lapped. Doing Race weekends between GT4 and 964 Trophy. Once someone reads my repetitive posts about hoping for Super Touring mods(Accords and Primera please 🙏 ), even better.
AttackDickie Messages 677 England Nov 29, 2025 #34 Maybe FM spoiled me by NEVER dropping a frame on the SX, if PMR can improve in that regard, I'll be happy with it too.
Maybe FM spoiled me by NEVER dropping a frame on the SX, if PMR can improve in that regard, I'll be happy with it too.