Project Realism-Nürburgring 24Hr

• Thread starter 2_FAST_4_U
  • 8 comments
United States
U.S.A.
Project Realism-Nürburgring 24Hr Circuit (GT5):

The first two videos marked Part 1 and Part 2 are of the "real deal" and about the real 2011 Nürburgring 24Hr Race. The actual Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsport '11 (SP8T) qualified with a best lap time of 9.08.240. You can view and verify this time in Part 1 about 2/3 of the way through the 1st video.

After these videos above I've also posted some rather rare cool photos that are also of the "real deal" when it went up for sale some years ago. Wish I had the money then 'cause I would have bought it in a heartbeat.

After the above "real deals" I've posted my one lap qualifying run with a combo of two videos. One is a Exterior View and Two is a Interior View, both of the same replay with a lap time of 9.06.440 running my GT5-Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsport '11 (SP8T) at the GT5 Nurburgring 24Hr Circuit...

Last edited:
Photos Of The "Real Deal" At The Nürburgring 24Hr In 2011:

Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsport '11 (SP8T) (1).jpg
Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsport '11 (SP8T) (2).jpg
Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsport '11 (SP8T) (3).jpg
Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsport '11 (SP8T) (4).jpg
Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsport '11 (SP8T) (5).jpg
Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsport '11 (SP8T) (6).jpg
Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsport '11 (SP8T) (7).jpg

Last edited:
GT5-EXTERIOR VIEW:
Race replay qualifying one lap A-Spec in my GT5 Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsport '11 (SP8T) at the Nürburgring 24Hr. My car was run pure stock with a car wash, oil change, suspension down force tunes, and soft racing tires only. My lap time was 9.06.440.

Last edited:
GT5-INTERIOR VIEW:
Race replay qualifying one lap A-Spec in my GT5 Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motorsport '11 (SP8T) at the Nürburgring 24Hr. My car was run pure stock with a car wash, oil change, suspension down force tunes, and soft racing tires only. My lap time was 9.06.440.

Last edited:
Project Realism-Le Man de la Sarthe Old No Chicanes (GT5):

My GT5 race replay qualifying one lap A-Spec with my Ford Mark IV Race Car '67 at the Le Mans de la Sarthe Old Circuit No Chicanes. The real race car qualified with a 3.29.800. My car was run pure stock with a car wash, oil change, suspension down force tunes, and soft racing tires only. My lap time was 3.40.755. (Guess I shouldn't have maxed out the down force)

La Sarthe no chicanes in GT is nothing like La Sarthe from 1967.

In 1967, the Dunlop chicane wasn't there. The Porsche curves weren't there. The Ford chicanes weren't there. (As well as numerous other differences.)

EDITED !

:D Thanks Daan and I know you're absolutely correct, so, I've given it much more thought. Certainly the Mark IV deserves the original circuit it ran on and not the 2005 track available even though it has no chicanes. So, I've decided to remove that replay and sections of the Mark IV and replace them with further new additional videos and a slideshow of why I started this thread in the first place. For replacement of above I'm gonna add a "cockpit view" video of the GT-R Schulze '11 Nurburgring replay and a new slideshow video of the entire race which I'll get up as soon as I can when done. Again, thanks for the input info as well. :gtplanet:

Last edited:
Back