"Prologue" AI

• Thread starter Rue
  • 5 comments

Rue

Apparantly...
Premium
Hong Kong
Hong Kong SAR
How are you guys finding the AI (Artificial Intelligence) in "Prologue"?

I've noticed that the opponents have no qualms about scraping the paint off the side of your car.

Mine's set on 'Pro' level, but I've walked away with almost every race so far. The best race I had was in the Integrale at Fuji Speedway; close all the way to the line. :D

Originally posted by chaser_fan
How are you guys finding the AI (Artificial Intelligence) in "Prologue"?

I've noticed that the opponents have no qualms about scraping the paint off the side of your car.

Mine's set on 'Pro' level, but I've walked away with almost every race so far. The best race I had was in the Integrale at Fuji Speedway; close all the way to the line. :D

They seem allot less agressive than the GT3 AI and seem to notice your presence most of the time. But yeah, i've had it stuck on Pro mode and the only challenging race i've had was me in an S14 on Fuji speedway. I was constantly hounded by the MR-2 untill he tried to outbrake me on the first corner and put his car in the gravel. Also the AI seem to have a hard time with the first corner on New York.

i really hope the AI is better improved in the real GT4.
like you guys, i've pretty much beat everyone to the first corner in every track on the Pro mode.

the Pro AI's turn entry and exit are terrible. maybe they're trying to save their tires, and if so they might be harder to beat in endurance races... but then again i'm pretty sure i'll be able to get far engouh ahead of the AI to squeeze in a couple pitstops.

-syn

Originally posted by Race Idiot
I was constantly hounded by the MR-2 untill he tried to outbrake me on the first corner and put his car in the gravel.
This sounds as an improvement already. Nice to know that also AI can make mistakes in the heat of the battle.

Originally posted by Buggy Boy
This sounds as an improvement already. Nice to know that also AI can make mistakes in the heat of the battle.

Yeah, I was late braking into turn one at Fuji, when the NS-X in front of me got into a spin right infront of me and almost took me out with him. Good stuff! :)

Back