Prologue's difficulty

• Thread starter Kubalivre
  • 16 comments
Canned_
I would like our experienced members to relativize Prologue's difficulty.

I'm particularly interested in this because I found it quite easy, compared to my memory of Gran Turismo. I'm quite the average player, and I had not one bronze, only the two shinier medals.

Did you find it easier than GT4? Do you believe GT5 will be similar? Perhaps the limited scope and length of the game made it a bit easier?

I'm particularly interested in this because I found it quite easy, compared to my memory of Gran Turismo. I'm quite the average player, and I had not one bronze, only the two shinier medals.

Did you find it easier than GT4? Do you believe GT5 will be similar? Perhaps the limited scope and length of the game made it a bit easier?

Well of course you cant compare GT5P to GT4 or 5 since its only a fraction of what is to come.. So, easier than GT4 of course.. Will GT5 be similar, no it'll be even better..

I'll never beat any online time trials. Every time I start and see the online best on that track with the same car, I say to myself 'wtf' because I'm always 10 seconds or more behind it...

I'll never beat any online time trials. Every time I start and see the online best on that track with the same car, I say to myself 'wtf' because I'm always 10 seconds or more behind it...
That's why i've made this question, when somebody say GT5P is easy it's time to go online...... and discover it's not ^^
Anyway people don't need to run in time trials against the whole world.. just have some fun in online racing! It will be a good challange too. You just need to learn 2 things
- drive fast and clean
- how to defend yourself from dirty drivers

- and eventually third thing, how to knock dirty drivers outside the track with a revenge manouver :lol:

I suspect Kubalivre play on standard physics...? If you can get all gold on pro physics easy then you are not an avrage player ;)

That's why i've made this question, when somebody say GT5P is easy it's time to go online...... and discover it's not ^^
Anyway people don't need to run in time trials against the whole world.. just have some fun in online racing! It will be a good challange too. You just need to learn 2 things
- drive fast and clean
- how to defend yourself from dirty drivers

- and eventually third thing, how to knock dirty drivers outside the track with a revenge manouver :lol:

Well if you really look at the question it seems to me that its reffered to single player cause 1. GT4 wasnt online, and 2. GT5 isnt out yet.. I never stated online was a walk in the park.. Now i agree with the two things to learn but dont agree with the third.. Now making them mess up without even touching them is a damn good revenge manoeuvre..

Please tell me you did it on Professional physics? Because if you're on Standard you'll win almost every time. Try PRO, if you haven't, it'll give you that difficulty you're looking for.

yeah STD or arcade mode is rediculious compared to pro. I entered a std event last night fro the first time in a looooooooong time and was just amazed how much grip i had. Especially when acceling out of a corner. I had the rear down force all the way down and could just floorboard it comming out of every turn, In the blitz mind you. try that on pro and you'll see the rear tires go up in smoke. (daytona road 800PP)

ow i agree with the two things to learn but dont agree with the third.. Now making them mess up without even touching them is a damn good revenge manoeuvre..
Yes you right but if the other "drivers" or how to call them.. idiots keep spanking the whole race.. somebody can loose his composure. But in general clean drive is always the best thing 👍

Yes you right but if the other "drivers" or how to call them.. idiots keep spanking the whole race.. somebody can loose his composure. But in general clean drive is always the best thing 👍

That is true.. I do tend to get teed off sometimes, but then i stop and remind myself that i'm a GTP driver thats better than them because i dont use those dirty tactics..

That is true.. I do tend to get teed off sometimes, but then i stop and remind myself that i'm a GTP driver thats better than them because i dont use those dirty tactics..
Can I ask you how to race with gtp users? I know I need a GTP_ tag and a qualification with mazda rx-7 at fuji but after that I still need to understand where official races are (races not time trials)

Look in the "Race Events" sub-forum. You'll find threads that organize events depending on what is available for the month. And you don't need a GTP tag, you just start when the event says to. :)

Can I ask you how to race with gtp users? I know I need a GTP_ tag and a qualification with mazda rx-7 at fuji but after that I still need to understand where official races are (races not time trials)

Hmmm.. your name.. I think i raced with you last night on Daytona Road..

Hmmm.. your name.. I think i raced with you last night on Daytona Road..

maybe somebody with a similar name, I usually race pro events yesterday I was at hsr550pp and suzuka 600pp, anyway we will have chance to race together one of these days 👍
Look in the "Race Events" sub-forum. You'll find threads that organize events depending on what is available for the month. And you don't need a GTP tag, you just start when the event says to. :)
Thanks! and these events are made by a single user? Not official by gtplanet, right?

Back