Proportion of cars in Gran Turismo 5

  • Thread starter Thread starter SrRd RacinG
  • 67 comments
  • 5,633 views
when i first got the game i heard 1000+ cars and 100-200 tracks
 
well if you got the game, then you'll probably know, right.
 
I for one say give me every car ever made, this also includes variations.

You mean if we do get Lambos, we should have

The Diablo
Diablo GTR
Diablo SV
Diablo 6.0
Diablo SE30

I'm with you then :D
 
I'll go with that Pierced Lead plus:
Miura
Miura SV
First Countach
5000QV
Anniversary
Uraco

We need Maseratis too
70's Bora v8
Mk1 Grandsport
GranTurismo S
Marak (however you spell it )
 
Last edited:
I was just thinking how awesome DLC is going to be. Imagine going to like a Motor Show, and going to the BMW booth and picking up a broucher with a GT5 DLC voucher for like the new BMW Z4 or something... oh the potential!
 
I was just thinking how awesome DLC is going to be. Imagine going to like a Motor Show, and going to the BMW booth and picking up a broucher with a GT5 DLC voucher for like the new BMW Z4 or something... oh the potential!

That would be class. :sly:
 
I'd like to see 650-700 road cars with about 150-200 racers not a big fan of racers me but I do like a couple.
 
Back