Pro's of the GT2 game wanted!!

Hello,

I am all time reading about pro's of the GT2 game and about
the time they spend perfecting their settings, ect. I just wondered
if we have any members here, and what their ID names would be, so I might get intouch with some of them?:cool:

I don't think I'm a pro but I have beaten the game to 100% more than once.

What questions do you have? I'll do my best to help you out.

Hi Gil,

Well, I have also completed the game 100%, and I really don't have any certain questions. The reason that I posted this thread is because, I have read from different tuning guides, about how long the pro's of the game practice doing this or that. So, I was just trying to find some so called,"Pro's," just to find out a couple of things from them.;) Especially, what kind of competition or what ever they had to do, to get the title of being a Pro of the game?:D I certainly appreciate you responding to my thread, and if I should have a question later, I will send you an e-mail, if that
is okay with you?;)

I'm good at racing and tuning. Really good. I don't know if I'm "pro" or not, but I would like to think I'm atleast above average, seeing as how I'm an addict to both video games and cars. :). And I'm glad to answer any questions. L8r.

There isnt really any system to base your performance on whether you a Pro or not, but its obvsious to some people on who is good. IMO, Talentless, MR. P, Lotus 350, and a few others are pros in GT3. I guess its more obvious to me since Im not as good as them...

Well, I posted some settings of some commonly-requested GT2 cars. See the settings site.

I'd say I'm just a Tuner....especially Subarus...the Impreza WRX STi Ver 6. You can't enter turn 1 the same all the time. How you past your opponent and how you go about doing that is what counts. It's just how good you are with your car. I know I'm not good with say a FWD car because I'm more of a Impreza driver. I'd say I'm only a "Pro" at my Imprezas....

I've been tuning ever since and now I'm in GT3. I've never finished GT2 nor was I excited about finishing it. I just wanted to havethe cars an race them around, that was my pride. The same goes for GT3.

Say I'm only a "Pro" at tuning in your suspension for grip. I need a temperature probe!!!

Well as Gary already knows, I don't tune much. I just run and try to get my laps as clean as possible. Then if there is something obviously slowing down my laps, I'll tune to fix it. But generally, I just try 2 get good times from driving.

To all that relplyed,

Well, I thank everyone that has replied to my thread, and I
appreciate everyone being truthful.;) So, sense no one at this
time seems to admit to being a pro of the game, I'll just have to
seek and dig a little further. But, at the web site of
Grand Turismo.com Forums, GasMan put out a tuning guide, and
often speaks of the pro's of the game, and how long they spend
tuning and tweaking their cars, to obtain their fast times.:rolleyes: So, this is why I thought that I would start this
thread and ask if there were any pro's of the game here, and
who they might be?:confused:
So, I'll just search a little longer.

Back