PROS

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE PROS KICK YOU BECAUSE THEY'RE SLOW COMMENT HERE IF IT HAS EVER HAPPEN TO YOU
There is no such thing as a pro! We all have set skills with different cars. I for one am good at all drive trains except ff. We as a community learn from each other. So if anyone says they are a pro, master, or any other non sense has their heads way in the clouds.

There is no such thing as a pro! We all have set skills with different cars. I for one am good at all drive trains except ff. We as a community learn from each other. So if anyone says they are a pro, master, or any other non sense has their heads way in the clouds.
But I see them as someone fast so I consider them pro but seeing how I get kicked because I beat them And they are suppose to be so fast but they can't beat a kid it's annoying

But I see them as someone fast so I consider them pro but seeing how I get kicked because I beat them And they are suppose to be so fast but they can't beat a kid it's annoying
I know what you are saying but a lot of people who claim the are pros are not really fast. I know a handful of people rely on tree over tune which does not always work especially if the person they are racing has a really good tune. Over time you just have to learn who is who and just stray away from their rooms. Only rooms I enter are ATP, TDS, or Hiboost rooms as the majority of people I run with are in these teams. I also join MMI rooms but not as often as the others. Sometimes what also happens is that when some enters a room with a gtr or any other common car the host sometimes will get annoyed and kick you. Not that it's related to what you are saying but it is something that also happens.

I know what you are saying but a lot of people who claim the are pros are not really fast. I know a handful of people rely on tree over tune which does not always work especially if the person they are racing has a really good tune. Over time you just have to learn who is who and just stray away from their rooms. Only rooms I enter are ATP, TDS, or Hiboost rooms as the majority of people I run with are in these teams. I also join MMI rooms but not as often as the others. Sometimes what also happens is that when some enters a room with a gtr or any other common car the host sometimes will get annoyed and kick you. Not that it's related to what you are saying but it is something that also happens.
So what's shells en cheese and sutton???

But I got kicked for beating them like really if you are an mature person don't kicl someone because you lose

First off I didn't kick you and neither did @Sutton, the guy that kicked you isn't even on our team so don't make false accusations like that. Second you didn't get kicked for beating people, you got kicked because you were being an annoying little kid. Also do you think just because you're a kid that automatically people should beat you? With logic like that you should be beating most of us all the time seeing as how most of the drag community is older than sixteen and as we age our reaction slows down. Everyone is fast in their own ways and everyone has their advantages, just because someone loses to you once or twice doesn't automatically mean they are slow, as you claim every time you beat someone. I don't very much appreciate you badmouthing my team.

First off I didn't kick you and neither did @Sutton, the guy that kicked you isn't even on our team so don't make false accusations like that. Second you didn't get kicked for beating people, you got kicked because you were being an annoying little kid. Also do you think just because you're a kid that automatically people should beat you? With logic like that you should be beating most of us all the time seeing as how most of the drag community is older than sixteen and as we age our reaction slows down. Everyone is fast in their own ways and everyone has their advantages, just because someone loses to you once or twice doesn't automatically mean they are slow, as you claim every time you beat someone. I don't very much appreciate you badmouthing my team.
I am not bad mouthing your team at all I'm just saying that I got kicked the accused of e cheating because I won really!!!

Your right you are a kid i might be 17 but i dont act as childish yes i admit i said you echeted because ive been told of several people that you have done (not naming who) and no before you say there not all team members you might have a good tree good for you man keep treeing people and winning just dont expect to do it in one of our lobbys becUse you will be kicked on site with the way you acted before you need to wake up and smell the bacon man act like an a**hole get treated like one respect works both ways youve got to give to recive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back