• 8 comments

Sai

(Banned)
United States
Chicago
HRC-Knight
Knightshade YT
What's up everybody and welcome to the ProStreet Drag Meet thread. @

ProStreet Drag Meets are 1/4, 1/8, and roll meets that use realistic builds and realistic tunes for cars that the person decides to race. We keep it to street cars that you would see at the track or at the night time street meets but all in all we're just here to have fun and race our cars.

We'll be running these meets at several tracks consisting of Indy, 13' Lemans, SS7 and SSX.

Car Regulations: 1030hp and under, 1275kg and over, ( unless we're doing Honda's or naturally lightweight cars that want to run like the FC RX7 ) no body colored carbon fiber, no window reductions. AWD will be allowed as long as it's not a dumb high HP one. ( I'll like to see some Evo's and Subie's competing ) NOS will be allowed if it's a under powered car.

Ex: 900hp Supra vs 500hp evo9 <-- Evo can use spray.

If some of you don't know me i am GotHiboost from HRC and i will be also putting up these videos on my youtube @ https://www.youtube.com/user/GTPSai/videos

HRC Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/HIboostRaceClubRAWHD

ProStreet Trailer:

Days and times will be posted when i have the room up.

@KTalloutdrags Finally decided to post it up and start it. My bad for the wait.

Put your PSN below if you want to join in on some of the lobbies and i can hold your spot .

Last edited:
Sai
What's up everybody and welcome to the ProStreet Drag Meet thread. @

ProStreet Drag Meets are 1/4, 1/8, and roll meets that use realistic builds and realistic tunes for cars that the person decides to race. We keep it to street cars that you would see at the track or at the night time street meets but all in all we're just here to have fun and race our cars.

We'll be running these meets at several tracks consisting of Indy, 13' Lemans, SS7 and SSX.

Car Regulations: 1030hp and under, 1275kg and over, ( unless we're doing Honda's or naturally lightweight cars that want to run like the FC RX7 ) no body colored carbon fiber, no window reductions. AWD will be allowed as long as it's not a dumb high HP one. ( I'll like to see some Evo's and Subie's competing ) NOS will be allowed if it's a under powered car.

Ex: 900hp Supra vs 500hp evo9 <-- Evo can use spray.

If some of you don't know me i am GotHiboost from HRC and i will be also putting up these videos on my youtube @ https://www.youtube.com/user/GTPSai/videos

HRC Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/HIboostRaceClubRAWHD

ProStreet Trailer:

Days and times will be posted when i have the room up.

@KTalloutdrags Finally decided to post it up and start it. My bad for the wait.

Put your PSN below if you want to join in on some of the lobbies and i can hold your spot .

This seems like a pretty good idea and could be lots of fun but one piece of advice, either don't allow GT-R's, drop the HP limit down a bit or bring the weight limit up a bit because people can easily bring in the '07 GT-R at full power it's only 1,020hp and the '07 Black Mask as well is under 1,030hp at full power, the Tokyo Motor show can easily get in as well at full power at under 1,000hp and all of these are over the weight limit that you provided when they are fully reducted. These cars will most likely be all you see from 70% of people because people love to get cheap wins. You could also just as simply kick people but then said people might put out a bad word about you and that can be negative for what you're trying to do here. Again it's a great idea but you just might want to rethink a few things. I hope this goes well and a lot of people join in, best of luck to you :)

This seems like a pretty good idea and could be lots of fun but one piece of advice, either don't allow GT-R's, drop the HP limit down a bit or bring the weight limit up a bit because people can easily bring in the '07 GT-R at full power it's only 1,020hp and the '07 Black Mask as well is under 1,030hp at full power, the Tokyo Motor show can easily get in as well at full power at under 1,000hp and all of these are over the weight limit that you provided when they are fully reducted. These cars will most likely be all you see from 70% of people because people love to get cheap wins. You could also just as simply kick people but then said people might put out a bad word about you and that can be negative for what you're trying to do here. Again it's a great idea but you just might want to rethink a few things. I hope this goes well and a lot of people join in, best of luck to you :)

Thanks bud and i thought of that already.

Was thinking to have it purely RWD and under 600hp can be AWD or something along those borders.

you said street cars right, well wouldnt it be better to use sports soft tires to simulate "street tire"/DOT drag radials

you said street cars right, well wouldnt it be better to use sports soft tires to simulate "street tire drag radials

I was thinking racing hards for street radial. I tried to do sports hard before and too many peoole complained. I been doing these meets for a while in private.

I'd like to get in these lobbies. I've known about HRC for a long time & really want to get in a proper roll racing lobby.

My psn: xxredsmoketimexx .
It will be cool learn more from guys like you! I have some good tunes and cars ready:D

Back