Prototype This!

  • Thread starter Thread starter buickgnx88
  • 1 comments
  • 885 views

buickgnx88

That Guy Over There
Premium
Messages
5,779
United States
Anoka, MN
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prototype_This

I'm watching this show right now and it is crazy cool! It's similar to Smash Lab in the sense that these people build things not on the market yet, but Prototype This is actually tolerable :p (they don't try to blow something up every episode)!

From Wiki: "Prototype This! is a current TV series that claims to 'look into the viability of gadgets and technology seen in science-fiction movies'."

The episode I'm watching involves the group taking a Ford Ranger, and converting it so it can self parallel park in a tight spot (moving directly sideways), as well as lifting itself up over a car and parking, not to mention lifting up over a car and driving right over it. If you haven't seen it yet, I suggest you check it out! It's on Thursdays at 10pm ET.
 
Last edited:
I've only watched it once and that was where they made a pod that you could live in and it would do everything for you. It was really weird!!! Lol. :)
 
Back