Prowler Interior?

wedding racer 2
I never noticed after the standard interior update, but the interior fully functions. Speed, Fuel, Tach, they all work like a premium cars. :ill:

I'll have to check this :embarrassed::

I'm really surprised there haven't been more topics about this car. This car IMO is one of the best looking standards in this game. I was shocked at the level of detail in this vehicles interior view.

The Fuel Gauge does not function in any premium cars. only, Speed, RPM, Lap times in some cars, turbo boost pressure.

The ignorance... There's a decent amount of premium cars that have working fuel guages. Do some reseach before posting.

kind of off topic but,can anyone tell me what the gauge on the 787B is ,changes from around 37 and up,top left column.

^ I don't know for sure but some cars have timers and trip odometers so it could be one of those. I've had a little look around, it would be appreciated if someone could post a pic of the Prowler interior, I can't find one and I have never owned one.

^ I don't know for sure but some cars have timers and trip odometers so it could be one of those. I've had a little look around, it would be appreciated if someone could post a pic of the Prowler interior, I can't find one and I have never owned one.

Check the OCD.. there is one available now.

Back