PS Pescarolo tuning

• Thread starter T-Man1423
  • 4 comments
Hey Guys
I've had my PS Pescarolo C60 for a while now, and I've only just started to play around with the setup in trying for the 300mph club. Anyway, if I set the Final gear in the tranny menu to a high ratio, I can almost get there, but it becomes impossible to control (e.g I can't travel in a straight line, it swerves all over the place, especially hard with my Driving Force EX) what are some tips to 'becoming a member' of this club? Btw I'm a n00b tuner, I have no idea how to ajust suspension, downforce, etc.:crazy:

Hey Guys
I've had my PS Pescarolo C60 for a while now, and I've only just started to play around with the setup in trying for the 300mph club. Anyway, if I set the Final gear in the tranny menu to a high ratio, I can almost get there, but it becomes impossible to control (e.g I can't travel in a straight line, it swerves all over the place, especially hard with my Driving Force EX) what are some tips to 'becoming a member' of this club? Btw I'm a n00b tuner, I have no idea how to ajust suspension, downforce, etc.:crazy:

At the GTVault.com are a number of setups to consider.

High speed wheel shake is a common problem.
If you have a wheel, you can get rid of 80% of it by:
1) Sit close to the wheel
2) Grasp the wheel lightly but firmly
3) Brace your elbows on your ribs or abdomen -this stabilizes the wheel.

One method of making fast cars controllable on the Test Course is to adjust the LSD. Put the Intial Torque up to say 30 or higher with 60/40 or so on the other settings. This will limit your steering so keep rasing the intial torque until your able to control it.

Real race cars have a steering limiter by degrees which is somewhere around 17 degrees or so but it is adjustable.

Back