PS1 Games

• Thread starter meeekael
  • 25 comments
meeekael
It think that maybe...just maybe squaresoft should remake the final fantasy series for PS2. Especially the earlier ones. The had such a good plot and characters with the likes of cecil and locke....jeez they just ruled. AND bring back 7....hell yea

So what are your opinions on this....do u enjoy the FF series as much as me

o rite i played the older FF's on an emulator from
www.game-revolution.com and browse to find emulators....

Then do a google search and for final fantasy 4,3,2 and download them to see what im on about.

Another goodie is bahamuts lagoon its abit different...but cool nuntheless.

I've actually never played the whole FF series before ( unlike my friends who did ) Anyway , I did not even own a PS1 , and went out straight for a PS2 ( that blessed day :D ) So I went out and purchased FFX to see what the fuss is all about . And I gotta tell you , it's one bloddy beautiful game ( Rikku ... :D ) The storyline is very engaging , the boss battles are very challenging and good . It's all plus points in this game , IMO .

EDIT : Nice avatar meekael ! Gotta love the ' Flying Pitz ! '

Not really like the series as it doesn't have any cars!!!! :D

Only games which are not fully car games I have is GTA series...

I like the series as it is, I like to go back, and play the games on their original systems. But they have already redone some of the earlier games on the ps1, they kept the graphics the same for the most part, but they added some new cg scenes

i havto agree with FFX....ive always been a racer, and after playing FFx for an hour, i wasBLOWN AWAY i swear anyone who thinks they are not into RPG's, try this game....you will be converted...as i was!:D :lol:

what really bugs me about the stuff of ffx is that people bash it, they say it was too short. They say the same thing about MGS2. i wanna smack em in the face and tell them to shut up, let people play the game without bashing it. Geez...:irked:

ahhh i feel much better now :)

i gree about remaking ff7's graphics. i nevery played ff7 on my ps, though we do have the ps version. i own the computer version also. i like the comp version because the sound quality is way better and the boss battles rule with the sub woofer on all the way up.

i've got both too, prob is my comp one no longer works depending on the performance :confused: anyway so i baught the ps version, i was in the process of mastering all of my materia and it just stopped leveling it up. So i'm pissed :mad:

theres one that isnt old, looks pretty cool, i believe it is only 1 or 2 at max. + i did say i wasnt sure if it was grandia anyway.

Grandia 2 isn't that old and Xtreme isn't meant to be that good. YOu can get grandia 2 for the PS2 same with Xtreme. The first one was on the PS0ne but I never played it.

Get Xenosaga, or Xenogears those games EFFIN RULE.

I might play my Tomb Raider(I forget what it's called, but it's when Laura is both an adult and a child) game sometime, I havn't touched it in a while, might have to wipe the dust off of it and put it in my PS2.

final fantasy anthology, final fantasy chronicles and final fantasy origins all are remakes of final fantasy games... origins is I and II.. anthology is IV and V or V and VI, i dont remember... chronicles is chrono trigger and another final fantasy.... i guess they're slowly redoing them all for ps1

Originally posted by rjensen11
I might play my Tomb Raider(I forget what it's called, but it's when Laura is both an adult and a child) game sometime, I havn't touched it in a while, might have to wipe the dust off of it and put it in my PS2.

That game really pissed me off.

I BOUGHT FINAL FANTASY X TODAY!!!

Goddamn this game is fun!!

I LOVE blitzball....its quite annoying but it is also extremely FUN!!!

Meeek, do you know which Tomb Raider I'm talking about? Because I forget what its title is....

Or is it just all Tomb Raider games piss you off?

Originally posted by meeekael
That game really pissed me off.

I BOUGHT FINAL FANTASY X TODAY!!!

Goddamn this game is fun!!

I LOVE blitzball....its quite annoying but it is also extremely FUN!!!
finally someone who likes the game for the game, and doesnt hate it because it's short.... :)

Back