• PS2

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • PC

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
United States
California
Axidwulv
I'm going to be getting NFSU tomorrow (hopefully), and i was wondering which version you all reccommend to get? I have a wheel for the PC and my computer can handle the game quite nicely.

But then again i have a PS2 which i would like to make more use of, because i never really play it anymore. I just got it back today because my mom got it out of the pawn shop (we needed money), and i don't wantt to play it really...

I enjoy the controls of the PS2 version, but i think i also want to make more use of the wheel on my PC.

Anyway, whats your take on the subject?

Oh, and please, no criticism/bad remarks. I don't care what you think of this game. If you don't like the game, then why are you even in this forum?

At radio shack you can pick up a cool little device called "PSX to PC". It's a USB game adapter to connect a PSX controller to the PC. I use the PS2 controller for PC version of NFSU. Also, there are updates you can get for NFSU, which is another reason PC is better. Fixes all the bugs ya know.

Also it seems when you play online, there are sure to be more PC users online than PS2, and when online, it's easier to chat with a PC keyboard... etc...

I vote for PC! (Also screenshots are easier too)

nfsu_cydvicious.jpg

~CYD

i have the ps2 version cos my pc simply cant play it at its full, i have a good pc but its nothing special and id rather play with motion blur and all that other stuff wich simply i cant do on the pc and dont feel like paying for a graphics card good enough that actually cost more then what the game does, id rather use the ps2.

Im thinking im just going to get the ps2 version. The walmart im giong to go to get it from has the ps2 version for sure, and on top of that my computer has problems, and im not sure if they will be fixed with the new video card im giong to be getting soon.

Im just getting the ps2 version... Even though i really want the pc version. :\

I vote for pc because uhm...it's not worth spending as much as you will on the ps2 version - once you're done, there's nothing to do.

If you're computer can handly running high graphics it's a lot better on PC but if you have an averageish PC get it on PS2.

Well, i'm now a proud owner of a PS2 version of NFSU! I would have gotten the PC version, but 1, i'm on the computer all the time as it is, and second, i need somethign to do with my ps2. :)

Anhyway, thanks for all guys.

Originally posted by CYD
At radio shack you can pick up a cool little device called "PSX to PC". It's a USB game adapter to connect a PSX controller to the PC.

Really? Awesome. I'm gonna think about getting that.

I have one of those, well 2. They work great but the one i got has like a 1/4 second reaction time, its not instant like ps2.

-Vash

well, thats a head scratcher, but in my final choice, id pick the ps2 version, man... its got better, faster gameplay with great graphics... i own the game on both systems, and i would definitly go with the ps2 version on everything other than "the sims" games

Back