PS2 trouble fixed

• Thread starter BMW_///M3
  • 2 comments
Remember that PS2 problem I was having? Where it would play a game, but had to go through the browser to start it?

Well, I have 2 weeks left on my warranty, so I call the warranty place for the extended warrant5y, and appearently, its enogh to get a new system(I also explain some PS2's shut down after exhibiting these symptoms)! I'm picking it up today.

Originally posted by RWD
Remember that PS2 problem I was having? Where it would play a game, but had to go through the browser to start it?

Well, I have 2 weeks left on my warranty, so I call the warranty place for the extended warrant5y, and appearently, its enogh to get a new system(I also explain some PS2's shut down after exhibiting these symptoms)! I'm picking it up today.

Cool, see Sony takes care of their people (: Heh heh, who was the extended warrenty through?

~LoudMusic

It wasn't SONY! It was the people who take care of the warranty for the gamestop.com group(babages, software etc. I bought my aat software etc.) When the guy was trying to get us to buy the extended warranty he siad we could bring it back for ANY problem, so that's what I'm doing! I got a problem, but not in a few hours!

Back