• Thread starter Daniel
  • 9 comments

Daniel

User user
Premium
New Zealand
Auckland
Lazer0pz
Picked up this game when it was really cheap during the PSN January Sale. After not being able to access my PSN account for the weekend, I decided to play a few hours offline for this. And I have to say that I'm hooked.

If you haven't heard of SSX, it's essentially snowboarding on steroids. Insane speeds, physics-defying tricks and the ability to look awesome doing them.

I'd love to see if any other members here have the game as well. A great under-the-radar game, in my opinion.

I just tried Serenity Trick It and only managed 25 million. How crappy is that? :lol:

It's not so bad, really. To get the platinum/diamond scores, it takes a log of finger bending in weird ways and and timing.

My fingers hurt every time I play this game :lol:

I have this reserved at the library. Looks like it's more fun than I thought, so I'm really looking forward to playing it. 👍

Oh no you didn't!! All the memories! Oh god I love SSX. This series was one of my favourites. It had me hooked like Crash Bandicoot! Did anyone here played the original? SSX Tricky? This was one of my favourite maps. :dopey:

Anybody know how much it costs on PSN? (SSX 2012) I had this game but traded it with a friend and lost contact :ouch:

The memeories of the original SSX! :(

I used to love playing on Pipedream with Moby in the original, Aloha Ice Jam in Tricky with Psymonn and starting from the very top in SSX 3 and freeriding all the way to the very bottom in Mercury City :lol:

I wish I had a capcard back when I had the original SSX..

I was a huge fan of SSX3 and On Tour and put countless hours into both. I honestly never played the newest SSX as it seemed to have lost everything that I loved about the older games.

Have to agree with you McFizzle. The newest SSX was a bit of a disappointment. I loved Trick and SSX3, putting countless hours into each, since then...not much. Would love an HD Remake of either of those games.

SSX3 is the true champion. Tricky is the king of nostalgia.

I loved the new game. Very under-rated.

Back