ps3 download speed help

  • Thread starter Thread starter powerbikes747
  • 2 comments
  • 699 views
Messages
5
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
broken747heroes
This is all to do with trying to solve getting disconnected from server on gt6, I went on speedtest.net my download speed is 51.76mbps, my upload speed is 2.71mbps, my ping is 30.
But when I check my download speed on the ps3 its coming up as 21.15mbps. This dosent sound right anyone help plz.
 
That is because you are downloading off ps3 servers that can probably not supply the speed that you can max out at.
21.15mbps is nothing to sneeze at. If you are having online probs with that speed it is something deeper.

Perhaps it is a router issue, have you got UPnP on your router? If so, enable it, if not, forward the correct ports or DMZ your ps3 from behind the routers firewall.
 
This is all to do with trying to solve getting disconnected from server on gt6, I went on speedtest.net my download speed is 51.76mbps, my upload speed is 2.71mbps, my ping is 30.
But when I check my download speed on the ps3 its coming up as 21.15mbps. This dosent sound right anyone help plz.
your internet speed is way better than it needs to be. unfortunately the stability of the GT 6 servers are far less than they should be. I have never been disconnected from anything besides the GT servers, I have a solid 10 mbps.
 
Back