PS3 freezes during transmission tuning?

• Thread starter Golyadkin
  • 4 comments
United States
NY, NY
GTP_Sparkaloo
It's now happened twice. I think both times I was in an S2000 '06, and I was adjusting one of the gears on the fully-customizable tranny. I was tuning within the expert Seasonal Event at Twin Ring Motegi (FR non-race at 500PP max). The whole tuning sheet was a little touchy and seemed slow to respond to any inputs. Then in the middle of adjusting 4th gear, my system froze forcing me to shut down and restart. :confused:Anyone else suffering similar fates?

This event (Twin Ring Motegi Seasonal) is my favorite grind-and-tune at the moment.

Possibly just a dirty disc, or might be corrupt game data. I dont know ive never had that issue so that would be my two guesses.

Possibly just a dirty disc, or might be corrupt game data. I dont know ive never had that issue so that would be my two guesses.

I would say neither of those. I've had the same thing happen to me a handful of times since release. I keep my disc/PS3 impeccably clean and there is nothing wrong with my game data. Not sure what the cause could be, but I am pretty certain its neither of the reasons you have given. :)

It's now happened twice. I think both times I was in an S2000 '06, and I was adjusting one of the gears on the fully-customizable tranny. I was tuning within the expert Seasonal Event at Twin Ring Motegi (FR non-race at 500PP max). The whole tuning sheet was a little touchy and seemed slow to respond to any inputs. Then in the middle of adjusting 4th gear, my system froze forcing me to shut down and restart. :confused:Anyone else suffering similar fates?

This event (Twin Ring Motegi Seasonal) is my favorite grind-and-tune at the moment.
Try this http://www.gran-turismo.com/au/gt6/manual/#!/option/network and see if this helps with your problem.

Back