PS3 freezes in 2.22 in any race

  • Thread starter Thread starter jiri99
  • 5 comments
  • 560 views
Messages
15
After the last upgrade - I tried new races - first 2 in Japanese classics. 2.22 into the race - both of them froze. I thought it might me just a small bug - so I decided to go off-line and set 24 Le Man in B- spec. In 2.22 - game froze again, 2 times...did anybody else saw anything similar?
 
Last edited:
Very superstitious, writing on the wall/very superstitious, ladders bout to fall...
 
Very superstitious, writing on the wall/very superstitious, ladders bout to fall...

And on the top of that - I did try to do remote race...and guess what happened - 2,21 this time
 
How full is your hard drive ? If its happening all the time try uninstalling the GT5 files and just running the game from the disk. The loading times will be longer but the game may well run a lot smoother.

Or if you've got plenty of space perhaps just go for an uninstall/reinstall. It could just be a bit of corruption somewhere.
 
I am running the 24 hour Le mans right now and have had no problem.
I also installed the update from PD and from PSN prior to starting the race.
 
Back