ps3+GT help plz

  • Thread starter Thread starter powerbikes747
  • 6 comments
  • 434 views
Messages
5
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
broken747heroes
Does deleting the temp internet files, the chache, cookies, and anything else on the ps3 itself help with connection issues on GT6.
 
No ... what are your connection-problems?
 
Not really...However i reckon after the gt5 servers shut down online play shouldn't be such an issue...fingers crossed. :)
 
when im on-line racing on gt6, I get disconnection from servers, way to many times
 
I clear my cache just out of habit when i start GT6. And I think it does make a difference sometimes in online races.
 
I think keeping your cache cleared helps alot with lag and track jitters but not really for connection issues.The current GT6 servers can't cope very well at the moment.
 
I would agree that it's the servers that are the issue. I don't play online but everyday I get disconnected from the service message with both GT5 and GT6 (GT5 while playing seasonals, GT6 while done arcade time trials). Yesterday, I got the "cannot connect to the server" message when starting up GT6. In most cases, it re-eastablishes connection straight away and usually only happens once during any session
 
Back