[PS3] Online Championship

• Thread starter Jerry786
  • 23 comments
eh, sry man, gonna hold out till we get one on here going. Maybe next one just keep to equal and let everyone drive what they want.

Hi guys
I'll like to take part in this,but I dont think i'll be able to play this weekend,but i'll be ok for the next race.

edit.just realice that it was on the codemaster forum.I'm at work so i'll join there when I get home.
If somebody could put my name up it would be nice.
onlineid:mhm66

Last edited:
eh, sry man, gonna hold out till we get one on here going. Maybe next one just keep to equal and let everyone drive what they want.

OK, I want to keep this championship as realistic as possible. Setting cars to equal would ruin half the fun in my view

Hi guys
I'll like to take part in this,but I dont think i'll be able to play this weekend,but i'll be ok for the next race.

No problem, Post your PSN ID on the CM's forum and you're in. Hispania is yours if you're quick enough to post on forum

OK, I want to keep this championship as realistic as possible. Setting cars to equal would ruin half the fun in my view

I agree, but unfortunately, F1 isnt a completely "fair" way of racing, that part isnt as fun to sim it up with people. No one wants to be in a known slower car.

I agree, but unfortunately, F1 isnt a completely "fair" way of racing, that part isnt as fun to sim it up with people. No one wants to be in a known slower car.

Well this is how it is, I spent a lot of time setting up this championship for everyone to participate. If anyone doesn't agree with any rule, they can vote on it..so far i haven't had many complaints from players so im assuming they are fine with the 2010 cars rule.

Either join the championship and enjoy the competition or don't join and miss out. Simple.

edit.just realice that it was on the codemaster forum.I'm at work so i'll join there when I get home.
If somebody could put my name up it would be nice.
onlineid:mhm66

I have put your name down. Keep an eye out on the main thread.

Someones dropped out, Teams available:

Williams

Toro Rosso

Last edited by a moderator:
Someones dropped out, Teams available:

Williams

Toro Rosso

Wait then i must be misinformed... The cars are equal? or 2010?

Are these set for the season?

wait then i must be misinformed... The cars are equal? Or 2010?

2010, Sorry made a mistake in previous post.. FIXED

Are these set for the season?

Everything will remain the same every race, 2010 cars, damage etc. Williams is a nippy car so grab it while you can.

Edit

Bump: Places Available

How To Join: Post your PSN ID on the Codemasters Forums and I will randomly choose a car for you. ,Ferrari, Mercedes, Force India, Toro Rosso and Lotus Are For The Taking

I would join, but this weekend is not the best time for me. And thats a lil early for me as well, 11am to race lol

Multiple posts meaning your bumps and such. Where you post multiple times without anyone else posting inbetween

Man Jerry, :lol: you don't get it yet, :lol: dude your going to meet up w/ Dan or Little horses and you won't forget their warning about DPs ( just lookn out fer ya)

FYI: you can edit you last post if no one has responded yet 👍

Last edited:
Jerry - Quit the multiple posts and useless bumps. Use the edit button to add something to a previous post if no one else has posted in the meantime.

Lefty is trying to help you and while he may not be a mod, I am. You've even made a double post when you tried to apologise. I'm going to merge all your double posts in this thread.

EDIT: This goes for you too grafpt.

I've just merged 11 double, triple and quadruple posts and deleted 3 un-needed posts. Lets try and keep it neat and tidy from now on.

Last edited:
Man Jerry, :lol: you don't get it yet, :lol: dude your going to meet up w/ Dan or Little horses and you won't forget their warning about DPs ( just lookn out fer ya)

FYI: you can edit you last post if no one has responded yet 👍

Lol, GOT IT! :)

Jerry - Quit the multiple posts and useless bumps. Use the edit button to add something to a previous post if no one else has posted in the meantime.

Understood

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k2YEc6dozA&feature=related

Back