PS3 Reboots on attempt to install GT6 1.03

  • Thread starter Thread starter HoneyBadger
  • 4 comments
  • 582 views
Messages
211
United States
Va
This has happened three times in a row. Is there a way to recover or does something drastic need to be done, i.e., remove/reinstall all of GT6?

I don't think I've ever had this type of problem before with my PS3 slim and have had it for several years ...
 
Last edited:
Spam the button before it prompts you to do the update. This is a problem with everyone, it's addressed on the GT website.
 
Spam the button before it prompts you to do the update. This is a problem with everyone, it's addressed on the GT website.

Thanks for letting me know GT916. I tried spamming the "X" button and the PS3 still crashed. Went to the official GT website and it said hit "X" within two seconds after message appears. Did that and it seems to be updating.
 
Another way is to not download the update and load GT6 as per normal, it will sign you out for doing so. Then when your in the game it will prompt you to download the new patch in where it works normally.
 
Mine did it twice then worked the third time... So I have no useful answer for you, sorry. I guess just keep trying it
 
Back