PS3 won't save car setups??

YouBetterPayup
Hello fellas!

Everytime I save my career Suaber setup in 1 of the 5 available slots, it is never there after leaving the garage. Whether I go to the paddock or quit the game entirely, the saved setup is never there upon returning to the garage. I have tried all of the slots. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the game 2x along with the saved game data, with the same result.

Is anyone else having this issue with the PS3 version of F1?

This makes it very difficult to race online, as I am forced to setup the car before each race once.

Any advice on a solution is much appreciated:cheers:

Yeah for some reason I got the same problem with the fuel... I wan´t to make 10-15 laps at one time, so I fill up my fuel to 10-15 laps... Then the dude says "Ok we´ll change your fuel" and then I drive out and after 3 laps he says "come in the box you got no more fuel"...

Do you mean the setup has to be loaded manually each time from the load set-up screen? Because that happens to me but I am on the PC version.

It seems whenever you quit or go to the paddock it doesn't save your set-up, so you just have to make sure you save your set-up before quitting or exiting.

First and foremost : That is a Great avatar .
Have you tried saving setups in time trial with same result?

Thanks ;) It's Jamie Eason. She is a figure model who is also sponsored by bodybuilding.com

I have not tried it in time trial mode yet. I will try tonight.

I did just get to my 2nd season in career mode, but still the same problem....dammit!!:banghead:

Do you mean the setup has to be loaded manually each time from the load set-up screen? Because that happens to me but I am on the PC version.

It seems whenever you quit or go to the paddock it doesn't save your set-up, so you just have to make sure you save your set-up before quitting or exiting.

Yes I have to manually enter in all the values for toe, wing, etc. each time I came into the garage from the paddock. Same issue applies when racing online. What a PITA!

Time for me to fess up to this one....:dopey: The save car setup feature is working just FINE with the PS3!!

What I did not understand, is that the 5 car setup slots are specific for each track. I was under the wrong assumption that these 5 slots followed you through gameplay to every track.

The online gaming just became soo much easier!! 👍 It sure is great not having to franticly enter in car setups before every race now.

Thanks Nitrovious for setting me straight:cheers:

Back