PS4 Alfa Romeo 155 League - Saturday's 12 p.m. ESTOpen 

Italy
Italy, Naples
Alfa-Romeo-155-2.5-V6-TI-DTM_011.jpg

THIS IS A PS4 SERIES WHICH WILL RUN SATURDAY AFTERNOONS AT 12 p.m. EST/6 p.m. GMT. THIS IS OPEN TO EVERYONE WITH THE ASSETTO CORSA GAME. WE WILL USE THE ALFA ROMEO 155 TI V6 DTM, A VERY GOOD CAR FOR SIDE BY SIDE CLOSE RACING!

RULES:

• Everyone must register his gameplay, by pushing the SHARE button twice when race is about to start, and pushing it again twice when race is finished. This will help me to investigate penalties. Failing to do so can result in a Drive Through Penalty in the next race, getting two Drive Through Penalties means DNF for the next race. If you can't SHARE the videos for some reason, tell me. Send the videos to: ircitalianracingchannel@gmail.com , posting them on your YouTube channel, or just sending me the video via Google Drive or anything else. I highly recommend YouTube though.
  • I investigate penalties. Cutting corners, colliding with other cars, can result in a small penalty or in a big penalty.
CALENDAR (dates may change if interest isn't big):
1) Nurburgring - Sprint: 12/28/2019
2) Weathertech Laguna Seca Raceway: 01/04/2020
3) Brands Hatch - GP: 01/11/2020
4) Silverstone - International: 01/18/2020
5) Vallelunga - Classic: 01/25/2020
6) Magione: 02/01/2020
7) Zandvoort: 02/08/2020
8) Barcelona - Moto: 02/15/2020

We will race on short tracks as you can see (under 2 minutes per lap).

That's all, see you on the track!

To register tell me your PSN.

Entry list:
1) @RappyThePro
2) @llNovall
3) @VapingGhost
4) @Xeixedo
5) @Tony Hart
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)

Last edited:
I wish I could. At best, I could commit to a race by race basis. I might have a Saturday or 2 over the next few weeks to jump in, but most Saturdays and weekends during the day are tough with kids. (I'm EST). If I'm free, I'll reach out, and if there is room on the grid, I'll plan on making it. Thanks for the invite.

I wish I could. At best, I could commit to a race by race basis. I might have a Saturday or 2 over the next few weeks to jump in, but most Saturdays and weekends during the day are tough with kids. (I'm EST). If I'm free, I'll reach out, and if there is room on the grid, I'll plan on making it. Thanks for the invite.
Thanks. I'll put you in the entry list anyway, even if you're free just 1 or 2 Saturdays no worries. If you want tell your friends, even if they don't have GTP.

Thanks. I'll put you in the entry list anyway, even if you're free just 1 or 2 Saturdays no worries. If you want tell your friends, even if they don't have GTP.
I'm running out for a bit, but I'll be sure to throw up a promo on my Event threads for my friends to take a look. Good luck, and hope I can catch a few at some point.

View attachment 873224

THIS IS A PS4 SERIES WHICH WILL RUN SATURDAY AFTERNOONS AT 12 p.m. EST/6 p.m. GMT. THIS IS OPEN TO EVERYONE WITH THE ASSETTO CORSA GAME. WE WILL USE THE ALFA ROMEO 155 TI V6 DTM, A VERY GOOD CAR FOR SIDE BY SIDE CLOSE RACING!

RULES:

• Everyone must register his gameplay, by pushing the SHARE button twice when race is about to start, and pushing it again twice when race is finished. This will help me to investigate penalties. Failing to do so can result in a Drive Through Penalty in the next race, getting two Drive Through Penalties means DNF for the next race. If you can't SHARE the videos for some reason, tell me. Send the videos to: ircitalianracingchannel@gmail.com , posting them on your YouTube channel, or just sending me the video via Google Drive or anything else. I highly recommend YouTube though.
  • I investigate penalties. Cutting corners, colliding with other cars, can result in a small penalty or in a big penalty.

Entry list:
1) @RappyThePro
2) @llN

View attachment 873224

RULES:

Entry list:
1) @RappyThePro
2) @llNovall
3) @VapingGhost
4) @Xeixedo
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)

TonyHartSK

i see that assetto we are almost the same people we play, around 20, unfortunately people who love simracing are on pc! I mean simracing and not simcade like the gran turismo I hear many say is sim, and once they play assetto most will go off track on the first turn! I write this because many of my friends like me, instead of giving money for ps5 at a time, will keep them and upgrade my pc, since almost all simracers are playing there!

Back